Help with the Cool flavor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdcaines

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Manchester, NH
I am trying to create a juice that tastes like the cool cartomizers. I have tons of empty cool carts I want to refill, and plain menthol is not doing it for me. I figure it’s got to be a combination of a tobacco flavor and menthol or mint. I have tried Cowboy/menthol, Parliament/menthol, and 555/menthol, none of them taste like the Cool flavor I love!!!! :confused:
Anyone have any ideas?? Or maybe Steve, Mark, or Leaford could enlighten me!!!

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
I am trying to create a juice that tastes like the cool cartomizers. I have tons of empty cool carts I want to refill, and plain menthol is not doing it for me. I figure it’s got to be a combination of a tobacco flavor and menthol or mint. I have tried Cowboy/menthol, Parliament/menthol, and 555/menthol, none of them taste like the Cool flavor I love!!!! :confused:
Anyone have any ideas?? Or maybe Steve, Mark, or Leaford could enlighten me!!!

Damnit, now I *have* to try the other menthol flavors :|

I also noted a distinct lack of refilling liquids for some of the less mainstream flavors.

Parliament is a real winner, never considered mixing menthol in it..but its second only to marl in the tobacco flavors (cowboy lol hate that name) in my opinion...and some days it's not second.

kdcaines

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Manchester, NH
Damnit, now I *have* to try the other menthol flavors :|

I also noted a distinct lack of refilling liquids for some of the less mainstream flavors.

Parliament is a real winner, never considered mixing menthol in it..but its second only to marl in the tobacco flavors (cowboy lol hate that name) in my opinion...and some days it's not second.

I alway add a few drops of menthol to the tobacco flavors I get. I like them, but they just don't live up to the Cool tastes for me!!

by the way....have you done anymore videos lately?? Your vids introduced me to e-cigs!!! thank for that :D

Fiberweaver

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
IL
I hope you find it because Cool is one of my favorite vapes and I have a lot of carts sitting here too. The base has to be 555 it is the menthol that I can't nail down. You can taste the 555 in the background.

Now I did do a really stupid thing and used a 20 ml bottle of 555 on 2 half used carts OMG it tasted like dirt. It was the bottle of juice not the mix. So I am going to get some 5 ML bottles and try again. My thinking is the menthol will be somewhat less but still have some of the taste. Or have you done that already and I shouldn't waste my time or money?

kdcaines

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Manchester, NH
I hope you find it because Cool is one of my favorite vapes and I have a lot of carts sitting here too. The base has to be 555 it is the menthol that I can't nail down. You can taste the 555 in the background.

Now I did do a really stupid thing and used a 20 ml bottle of 555 on 2 half used carts OMG it tasted like dirt. It was the bottle of juice not the mix. So I am going to get some 5 ML bottles and try again. My thinking is the menthol will be somewhat less but still have some of the taste. Or have you done that already and I shouldn't waste my time or money?

What I did, was add about 6 drops of menthol juice (20 ml bottle) to a partially vaped 555 carto. It was ok, but not the same as cool. IMO

rp_iowa

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
I have 4 new Cool 18's that I would certainly be willing to trade for almost anything else. I got these in my first order and it is the only flavor I have tried so far that I just cannot handle at all. I was previously a Marlboro Menthol smoker and have tried the mint, menthol and CB menthol (like them all) but there is something about the flavor of the Cools that make me want to gag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread