The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Help with tile damaged

Discussion in 'The GG' started by Yertito, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Yertito

Yertito Full Member Verified Member

Tilemahos fall from my pocket to ground and liquid control stuck, I tried several ways to fix it, but not move and I think I only get worst results. :(

Lifetime Warranty applies?

Must buy this parts again?
    Lucky for me, Tilemahos armed is coming home, (I hope this week!!), but I don't want let this pal broken.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

2. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    its cross threaded yet. I suppose it felt down when it was on the mod but without its tank?

3. keighles

keighles Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2011
    Maryland
    This happened to mine when I drop it. Most of the time, I just push the mouth piece to the side and it pops back on track.
    It looks like you put some pliers on the bottom part, I think it is beyond repair at this point. Unless you have dies to chase the threads. I think I may have a housing for the Tile V1. But no drip tip piece.

PM me if you need the housing, I will look. I also have a couple ads in the classifieds for some GG items.
    Hope that helps

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.