Help with where to buy refillers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niklas_05

Sep 8, 2020
Hello! I am new to this forum and would need some recomendations from you all!
I live in Sweden and would like to know where you guys mostly shop refillers from? I have no store in my city so I must shop Online. I see that there is a lot for sale abroad so I ask, Do you ever shop from abroad? Which sites do you often use? Would like to know which one you recommend and which are the biggest or cheapest?

Thank you so much in advance!

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Sorry mate, I make my own liquids.
SaveVape

Spanish customs is not very efficient.
I am certain products that would arrive here with no problem would be confiscated upon entering your country.
Could you be a bit more specific about which products/brands/flavors you are interested in buying?

What type of device are you using? (topper/tank/Pod - battery device?)
Do you smoke or use snus?
Which on line sites are you currently using for your liquids?

Cheers
I

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Long shot - you could try 88 Vape in England -TPD Compliant, range of flavours and good prices ( so much so that I don't bother making my own now and haven't for nearly two years ). I don't know about shipping to Sweden but they certainly do ship to Denmark so it might be worth contacting them to ask.

Also Smash E Liquid could be worth looking at. They used to trade as Blue Star but sold the business to Smash who made their liquids. I used them regularly until I switched to 88 Vape. They do ship Internationally.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread