Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
I got two sister coming in a week to stay over for two days and they are both smokers. I've been trying my darnedest to get them to try vaping.
Well, while here, they have agreed to give it a try.
One smokes what she can get the cheapest, and sometimes so does the other but if I'm right, the last time I saw her, she was smoking either Basics or Marlboro. I know, not much help but they live out-of-state and I don't get to see much of them. I do know they are both drinkers and heavy smokers.

I've gathered the hardware for them to use (hopefully to take home with forever), but I don't do nicotine or tobacco flavored and I need some liquid with both.
I'd buy some samples but got dentists bills this month so it's not even a thing I can budget in.
Basically I've got my handout for some stuff to get them through a couple of days. I'd even take some flavored stuff that would temp their butts!

Thanks ahead of time.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
I got some 24mg Ry4, and my husband only smokes Tobacco, I'll raid his stash too send me a PM w/ an addy. If they are coming next week would be perfect I got some juice on the way too so I'll look through that. I also have some 24mg Hilton. I take it you're looking for tobacco?

Edit: Yeah you are. I have enough tobacco to get a newbie or two started at least. Won't last forever though! Do PM me.

Satharra

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
Middle TN
Heh, sounds very familiar. I'm headed to my folks' this coming weekend and am going to try to get my mom switched over. Thankfully I have my old KR808 set along with my new one so, if Mom likes it, I can always leave her the old set and have them order me another.

I've been stocking up on liquids I think my Mom would like and, in case she doesn't, things that I would also vape. She's a menthol smoker so it's been mostly spearmint and such. I'll take a few of my tobacco flavors but I doubt she'll care for them. Can't hurt to try though!

Were I you, I'd hunt out some peppermint, cinnamon, and other sharp flavors. I only recently started vaping and I can say that those were the ones I could taste the best. I did like having a tobacco around for heavy cravings but the peppermint was what really woke me up to how yummy this could be. Just remember, their senses are dulled from the cigs.

PS If I had anything extra, I'd send it along. Sadly, I'm still in the process of building a juice collection and have both my mom and my husband to convert.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Were I you, I'd hunt out some peppermint, cinnamon, and other sharp flavors. I only recently started vaping and I can say that those were the ones I could taste the best. I did like having a tobacco around for heavy cravings but the peppermint was what really woke me up to how yummy this could be. Just remember, their senses are dulled from the cigs.

Good luck to you too. I've got cinnamon flavor here, it's what I like the best. I already thought about the senses being dulled which makes me wish I had some of the atomic stuff around---figured that stuff would get their attention. :shock::lol:

And thanks all, you are sooo great.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Good luck to you too. I've got cinnamon flavor here, it's what I like the best. I already thought about the senses being dulled which makes me wish I had some of the atomic stuff around---figured that stuff would get their attention. :shock::lol:

And thanks all, you are sooo great.

I have a little atomic I can send you... It's not mine it's my husbands and he loves it very much.. lol But I can send them a 3ml bottle each with the other stuff :) (it's also low mg, since hubby vapes anywhere between 8mg - 12mg, but it packs a punch anyway)

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
I wish I could help.. my mother is coming to visit next week, too.. and I plan on shoving my 510 in her mouth every chance I get :laugh: and I don't have but one tobacco type flavor here, and since she's convinced herself that's all she will like, I think I should hang onto it.. but I do wish you the best of luck!! Hoping all goes well for all of us trying to convert in the next week or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread