Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarieCharlene

Aug 29, 2018
Welcome Marie. Sometimes the green light is misleading. Did you check the manufacturer site for the info on how the lights work? Often they are different per manufacturer.
Did this work prior? Anything new, like a coil?

Thank you for the response :)
Yes I checked the manufacturer site the light turns green when it’s charged, but when I unplug it and try to turn it on it won’t work at all, it’s brand new I bought it charged it on the beginning, and after it worked perfectly fine was using it for about 2 days until it just stopped working, so I plug it in to charge, the blue light flashes then turns of and I left it to charge came back to try to use it and it wouldn’t turn on :/

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I had an eGo T Upgrade (next model after yours) battery for my first backup device. Very good battery but yours may have spent most of it's useful life sitting on a shelf. They are ancient tech in vape chronology.
May I ask where you purchased it? Vape shop? Gas station? Online?

• Agree

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I bought it charged it on the beginning, and after it worked perfectly fine was using it for about 2 days
Welcome and glad you joined.
Looks like you got a bad unit, but still a good vape system to start on.
Could contact:
Local B&M Vape Shop (Visit)/someone who knows what their doing -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.
Definitely worth a look at:
The ECF Troubleshooting Guide - Revision 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread