Helping Choose Liquid(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDC

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
I've known about HHV for some time now, and have wanted to try several of their juices -- however, I'm indecisive especially going off the description on websites.

So I'm looking to you guys for some help, if you could describe the flavor of your favorite ejuice from them.

I know there's a sampler pack, but i've been burned by them before.

So far my favorite tobacco juice by any company has been El Jefe by dna.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I've known about HHV for some time now, and have wanted to try several of their juices -- however, I'm indecisive especially going off the description on websites.

So I'm looking to you guys for some help, if you could describe the flavor of your favorite ejuice from them.

I know there's a sampler pack, but i've been burned by them before.

So far my favorite tobacco juice by any company has been El Jefe by DNA.

Hi DC , I'll do my best here , most of HHV's NET's are on the sweet side and generally light but extremely well balanced , Legend is a sweet cherry cavendish pipe tobacco vape with deep cocoa undertones and it's my favorite , Huntsman is a no nonsense maple pipe tobacco , very woody and slightly sweet , Dragon's Fire is hard to categorise it's both pipe and cigarette tobacco with a sweet white wine overtone as well as chocolate chip cookie and honey , good stuff , Heavenly Army to me has a slightly spicy pipe tobacco base with graham , chocolate and whipped cream , creamy rich and sweet , Temptation has an earthy pipe tobacco base with dark chocolate and a buttercream frosting creaminess to it , Pirate's Booty is definitely a cigar vape , slightly sweet with hints of cocoa , Shadow is like Heavenly Army but replaces the chocolate with vanilla whipped cream , Heavenly Tobacco isn't a NET but it's an excellent RY4 , tastes like kraft caramel and vanilla , Sludge is a pipe tobacco with strong raisin and dark honey flavors , it'll cut right through vaper's tongue .

I hope this helps you and I'm sure others will be along to give their thoughts as well , feel free to post a question on our chat thread , the Big thread and welcome to the HHV Army ! :)

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
Everyone has a different flavor profile. I still would just go with a sample pack in the beginning. I used to order from HHV all the time and then my taste changed and haven't ordered in almost a year.

I think Legend (aka Gandolf ) is very well known and quite the tobacco (pipe) taste. It was the first juice I really liked that I hated in the beginning lol if that makes sense. The second one to do that was Smooth Criminal from Ahlusion. And with Ahlusion you get a free 10ml sample on a $20 plus order. Not all of their juice is on the sample list, most is though.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
nicetucu, best thing to do is try a variety of flavors. I've learned that going by descriptions is not effective...particularly as it pertains to HHV due to the exotic flavors they offer. They simply cannot be neatly fit into categories. I would start with the more popular ones like Dragon's Fire, Huntsman, Heavenly Army, Shadow, Serendipity and then go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread