helping friend out

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyingisliving

May 20, 2013
california
my buddy just called me for support i guess. he just recently stopped by after about 3 months of out of town. he seen that i quit smoking, he hasnt smoked for 2 days and is having nic fit, never really had to give advice since i did it on my own, told him what i had experienced. day 1 i had my morning cig then vaped the rest of the day. day 2 half my morning cig. day 3 no morning cig but was fighting voices in my head to just take a puff, didnt give in stayed strong willed. day 4 same as day 3. day 5 I WIN no interest in a lung dart. so i told him to take a puff if need be but not buy a pack and just vape like a mad man and get through it and drink a energy coffee drink. it helped me. told him to buy a real vape kit cuz hes using an njoy and call me if you need anything. I hope i helped him.i have been cig free for almost 3 months, to think that i went 12 years with a cig everday to none . now i try to save my moms life :)

Deacon Aegis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
Marietta, GA
www.aegissteamcraft.com
Sounds like a plan! As you well know, what works for one person may not work the same for another, but in my experience, having a much better kit than the nJoy's (which was my first ever exposure to e-cigs as well) changed everything for me. I could see the possibility with the nJoy stuff, but they never lasted long enough and just really didn't deliver for me. I went over a year after playing with the nJoys back on analog smokes, then one day a friend introduced me to the Volcano Inferno system. I was hooked. Honestly, if I knew then what I know now, I would have probably done better and spent less money if I had known about the eGo-C Twist type of batteries and started off with them. Of course, like many, I have turned vaping into more of a hobby than a smoking cessation thing and have gone somewhat crazy buying this mod and that mod and dreaming about the high-end mech mod works of art, etc... But seriously, to really come off the analog smokes, a decent battery like the eGo-style batteries that last more than an hour on a charge and a decent tank system really helped.

Last edited:

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
Hey dying !
You are a great friend, just to be there for support.
Your advice is sound too. Your friend needs a little better vape gear...
And it is ok for them to have that ciggy and not beat themselfs up over it..if their NJOY is not cutting if for them.
With better equipment and the right juice...they can quit that bacco too....
Thinking of what packs...cartons of cigarettes cost..they could get better gear and juice...And be much further ahead !

Good for you !

dyingisliving

May 20, 2013
california
thank you very much, and i did a lil research before i got into it ended up going to madvapes and got a 34.99 mega auto battery kit and 30 ml minthol. i still use them today right now actually so i guess i got lucky on the quality, i have 2 mega auto batt, 1- 5v passthrough(love it), 1- 2.5 carto tank, 1- 3.5 carto tank, 1- 2.5 vision clearomizer (dont like it) 5 replacement cartos 5 and 2.5 ohm and a ego mini 350Mah batt on its way along with 4oz vg and some extract flavors spent like $160 so far saved like $30 and my health vs smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread