Status
Not open for further replies.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
Can anyone help me find out what coils to get for a Herakles tank? My daughter's boyfriend got one for himself at a local vape shop over a year ago. When he went back to the shop for a new coil, they said that there was a newer version of the tank, and that the newer version did not use the same coils. They said they do not carry the coils for his tank any more. The tank itself says Herakles Sense, if that is any help.

If possible, I would like to know what coils will work with the tank, and where to purchase them. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Coil heads aren't supposed to last for more than 4 days or so. Dude needs to change his coils more often.

That depends on the tank and coils, in my experience. I'm using the same Baby Beast coil I screwed in more than a week ago, and the one it replaced got boiled clean and is ready for use again.

I've also been using the same coils that shipped with my Subtank Mini's for months, though I've swapped them out once each (also boiling their pre"decessor" clean once each).

I have no experience with the Sense tanks, but if they're even remotely similar in size and construction to my stuff, a rigorous 30 minute boil will extend their lives as long as the device recognizes a working atomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread