HELP! NEW coils and having issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherVape

Oct 3, 2017
Kentucky
I use a eVic VTwo Mini with a Herakles Hydra tank. I went to my local vape shop to get new coils and all they had was temp regulators. They are Sense Herakles Hydra NI 0.2 coils. I have my temp set at 450 with my watts at 15.8. I have been through 2 coils in 4 days and I have no flavor what so ever. I never had issues with this before these coils and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. Amy advice is welcome.

Thank you in advance.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
15.8 watts seems really low to have your watts set at for temp. Control. When vape T.C. Mode I set my temp between 450-490 and set the watts at 60-80. Ok yea I just tried your settings on my mod and I got absolutely no flavor or vapor. Turn your watts way up. I'm using a stainless steel coil but that shouldn't make much difference. Just make sure your set to NI and try at least 50 watts and your temp. At 450 is fine. Good luck

• Agree
Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I use a eVic VTwo Mini with a Herakles Hydra Tank. I went to my local vape shop to get new coils and all they had was temp regulators. They are Sense Herakles Hydra NI 0.2 coils. I have my temp set at 450 with my watts at 15.8. I have been through 2 coils in 4 days and I have no flavor what so ever. I never had issues with this before these coils and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. Amy advice is welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Exactly as mentioned by madstabber

Triple your watts (at least) and work up or down as needed. Temp is fine.

Cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread