Here is the New RiVa 901

Status
Not open for further replies.

renstyle

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Boone, Iowa
silly question, but since we are talking about a riva 901 here figured it couldn't hurt...

I've read in a few places (LibertyFlights being the only one I can think of right now), states that the riva 501 and 901 cones are interchangeable, but the 901 cone is a little shorter to allow easier use of 808 cartomizers (so you don't have to put your mouth on the cone).

I've got some 808 cartos, would like to get a Riva. Any idea the difference in length if you get a 501 Riva and use the 901/808 to 501 adapter vs the 808 on a 901 Riva alone? Is that adapter totally hidden behind the cone anyway?

Half of the ppl I talk to swear by 901 attys (LR especially), the other half swear by the 501. Does one hold more drops when dripping? With 501 cartos out now I'm not sure which one to pick, was hoping the adapter question would give me an idea, if the 501+adapter looked silly-long when compared to a 901+808 (with the slightly shorter cone).

Any pics of these configs around here on the forum I could peruse?

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll

this is one you are going to definitely rely on other customers for this answer here --

I have not got a 901 RiVa and I have never had one,
never seen one other than the photo on the web shop site -----

hope someone who has them will answer here with photos

the only other suggestion is to ask all these Q to selina -----

but it may be too much and too complicated -----

Customer Service email :- support@eastmall.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread