Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Riva -T starter kits with 2ml liquid atomizer Price:$ 50

201109100335030.jpg

Riva-T kits is a tanks system with 2ml liquid inside , no burnt, not leak and great vapor , it is an updated version for the ego-W .
the starter kits includes:
2 riva regular 750 battery,
2 riva-T atomizer,
one pen hanger
1 20ml empty liquid bottle with needle cap
1 USB charger with 420mah output
1 Wall adapter
1 users instruction
1 gift box.

www.EastMall.net Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
I'm surprised and pleased with the evaluation unit that I received.

Nice fit and finish (although the threading was off on one of the batteries) and good consistency between the two "atomizers".

Filling was easy with the supplied needle bottle.

I received both a "whistle tip" and a round drip-tip style mouthpiece. Both are quite nice, with a personal nod going to the round unit.

Vapor production is quite good (especially for a unit in the 2.9 Ohm range) and consistent over the life of the tank. I found the "draw" to be a bit "light and airy" for my personal tastes, but that beats the hell out of being too stiff and hard.

Right now, based on limited testing, I prefer this unit over the eGo-T. But since I'm a VG and LR guy, I am hoping that they will come out with a lower resistance version in the future. I realize that the wicking system may have a tough time keeping up with a LR coil though.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
My Riva T kit arrived today. I got one picture and camera battery died so I'll post pics in a bit....

Things I noticed right off....

The atty has a blue led that looks cool. I setup an atty with 555 and used the supplied bottle to fill. Very easy to fill, simple. so simple I am going to order a kit for my mechanically challenged brother to quit smoking. I've been vaping for almost 4 hrs now on the included charge and put the other on the charger. almost time to swap. also, the cap from the filler bottle will fit on a standard juice bottle. makes life easy. just have to pull the end off the juice bottle to screw it on.

The kit comes with 2 tips, round and whistle. I like whistle tips as I am a captain black cigar guy, though I am going to fill a second atty with hilton and use a different tip. easier to tell them apart.

Batteries have the 5 button click on/off. very nice feature to prevent pocket/purse misfires. and the pen cap end is nice, though on an 1100 mah battery it is a bit long. still be nice to keep pocket lint out of the mouthpiece

as far as the vape itself, I'd have to say these are like a medium resistance atty. I always was a lr guy but am satisfied with the vape. I'd fell off the wagon and bought a few packs of cigars, but have had zero cravings for a cigar all day (I work graveyards so just got up 4 hrs ago hehe.

time will tell how long these last and such but I am very happy. they hold a lot of liquid so less fiddling around. I like simple and hate fiddling. when I smoke a cigar, I open it up, unwrap, light and puff. when it goes out I relight it. I want my ecig to be as simple. I hate carts and constantly dripping and filling stuff. even if I have to top this up, pop the mouthpiece, grab the bottle, slip into the hole, squeeze and replace the mouthpiece... simple.

I also got the free Indulgence kit. 3.7v with a 3000 mah 18650. The case is sweet. The tube is nicely made with a satin finish, the button feels very positive and the threads for the battery cover are clean. I am going to give this kit as a christmas present. only 1 atty and a box of carts so better for someone with supplies in hand.

In conclusion, this is a very nice kit and a great deal. Glad I got it. and glad I used Eastmall. My orders have always arrived in 4-8 days, never once had a return at the border (unlike others have for me) and I have placed a number of orders. These guys know how to package and ship, and their prices are excellent.... 2 of us went in on the order so I got free shipping as well... so I got $75 free on my order of $175. Hard to beat that price and add good service to boot.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
ok, I have an update. turns out only 1 atty actually lights up blue, the first one I tried. I filled the second one and it didn't light up... then tried the 2 spares and same deal. so I must have gotten an LED one tossed in my kit by mistake.. better for stealth vaping but I like the blue light in the tank..

my next older brother (have 3 older brothers) wants me to order him a kit now and some juices. I finally converted him. he thought my other setups were too much fiddling. this is easy. he liked the vape... thought my 555 was a bit strong. the next older brother quit smoking long long ago... only 1 brother left to convert and we will be a non smoking family.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
ok, I have an update. turns out only 1 atty actually lights up blue, the first one I tried. I filled the second one and it didn't light up... then tried the 2 spares and same deal. so I must have gotten an LED one tossed in my kit by mistake.. better for stealth vaping but I like the blue light in the tank..

my next older brother (have 3 older brothers) wants me to order him a kit now and some juices. I finally converted him. he thought my other setups were too much fiddling. this is easy. he liked the vape... thought my 555 was a bit strong. the next older brother quit smoking long long ago... only 1 brother left to convert and we will be a non smoking family.

Ah you got lucky and got a blue LED one :D

Been wanting to try one of those myself! Maybe soon!

Glad you like :D

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
I vaped all night at work, 12 hr shifts and the battery charged up in minutes. These atties are very good for power consumption. I am amazed since I vaped over 2ml of liquid. I have both atties going, but one is a specialty flavour that I only take a toot off once in a while. That battery was charged in about 2 mins. the other was done in about 5 or so mins.

Next test is to see how long I can vape for with the 1100 without charging. These are way better than an ego. Hold more liquid, good vape with decent flavour and easier to fill. I did get some juice in the mouth but that was filling it in the darkness. Looking for the filling hole I think I dripped some on top of the rubber stopper thingy.

go figure. quit the cigars and my cold is almost gone... damned smoking, even cigars, just makes me ill.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Anyone have any info on how long these attys are lasting? I just got mine today and I'm using it with a v3. I'm on my second refill and so far it is working very good, much better than the ego-t. I haven't had any leaking just a little condensation build up because of the whistle tip trapping vapor but I just had to blow it out a couple of times and all was fine.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Thanks Pipeous, I'm really liking these much better than the ego-t and any other atty tanks I've tried. They really hit consistant and produce very good smooth flavor. I like the fact there isn't any filler to deal with and they won't clog up after a few days. Very easy and clean to refill too. I don't mind that you need a syringe or syringe bottle to refill but I think I will leave a syringe bottle of juice in my car for emergencies. I only have one to try out but I immediately ordered more so I can try different liquids with them being as I think each one should be designated for a particular flavor of juice. Keep us updated on how long they last being as you have a couple of weeks head start.
801 driptips work on these and it eliminates the condensation buildup caused by the trapped vapor from the whistle tip.

Last edited:

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
for perspective, I have vaped about 25ml of juice through the one atty so far. my brother finally liked this setup and ordered a kit (I've tried a lot of setups). now a buddy that tried vaping didn't quit with cartos because too much fiddling and am ordering him a bunch of these attys this month.

it's the simplicity. I also ordered more syringe caps for my brother and I to put one on each bottle. I just put the cap on a 30ml dekang bottle. they carry on the inside coat pocket fine without coming apart as I carry a bottle around all the time

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I've ordered some colored atty caps so I can have a different color cap for each flavor. I also took your advice and ordered some bottle syringe caps.
I'm really surprised more people haven't tried these. They are way better than the ego-t and I haven't had a dry hit yet in four days of use. It hasn't leaked at all either.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
much nicer vape than the ego t for sure. less filling. only "spill/leak" I have had was filling with the needle pointing down and squished some on top outside the hole. learned to tip the atty almost horizontal for filling with full bottles and problem solved.

I've tried atties, cartos, some tanks, had reos (nothing beats a reo no matter how you look at it and I am now spoiled for anything else on the market) but this has stepped in and done the job it needs to do. I haven't had a cigar since my kit arrived and I get a satisfied vape... some think my 555 too strong but meh, I inhale cigars LOL

I go through about 3ml a day. While it's not the best of the best, I'd recommend it for a person to enter into e cigs, as it is sure simple. having spare caps on the other bottles will make life easier. and even carrying the bottle with the cap cover in my inside jacket pocket with other crap and the cap stays.

my buddy ordered the e pipe. I can't wait to see it up close. 4 of us went in on this order. I'll have a nice tube mod as a gift for someone (I allready have one, it has my cherry cigar flavour in the cart hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread