Here is what I purchased to start - EGo-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitebreed

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Pittsburgh
I am very impressed Arata! I wish I would have learned just a little more before I put in my first order. I like what I got, the Joye eGo but now after using it for a little bit, I wish I would have gotten the Joye eGo-T which you are getting from the get go! Nice job doing research!

I also found for me, because I am also trying to quit analogs, that when I had just tobacco flavored juice (last week), I still wanted to smoke, but when I got my eGo and other flavors, I haven't picked up an analog! Again, great research on your part! Getting all the samplers is such a great idea!

Astronomer

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Modesto Ca
Here is a tip from a newbie with the same setup

Blow out the attomizer first.... take a paper towel, and blow from the battery side first, hard. Clear it several times until you no longer see anything at all wet coming from it.

Then use a paper towell rolled to clean out all of the primer juice ( bad stuff ) first from inside where the tank ( mouthpiece ) goes.

Then use some of your e-juice, prime the puncture device with maybe 3 drops of juice and then insert a tank... press hard till it goes "click" and do not inhale for the first 5 or 6 full draws, just puff and blow it out.

trust me.

After that... you are good to go.

I love my eGo-T works great.

I have found that 80-20 PG-VG works for me... but am ready to try 70-30, tried 50-50 and it didn’t go so well taste and hit wise.

Best of luck to you

The 650 battery generally lasts me all day, but each person is different.

arata

Jan 19, 2011
CT
Thank you! Still researching - I did get a number of VG juices - I'm hearing that the tank could get clogged. I'll buy some 100% PG and cut? Or could cut with vodka or distilled water?

I am very impressed Arata! I wish I would have learned just a little more before I put in my first order. I like what I got, the Joye eGo but now after using it for a little bit, I wish I would have gotten the Joye eGo-T which you are getting from the get go! Nice job doing research!

I also found for me, because I am also trying to quit analogs, that when I had just tobacco flavored juice (last week), I still wanted to smoke, but when I got my eGo and other flavors, I haven't picked up an analog! Again, great research on your part! Getting all the samplers is such a great idea!

arata

Jan 19, 2011
CT
Did just what you said and I love this thing!

Here is a tip from a newbie with the same setup

Blow out the attomizer first.... take a paper towel, and blow from the battery side first, hard. Clear it several times until you no longer see anything at all wet coming from it.

Then use a paper towell rolled to clean out all of the primer juice ( bad stuff ) first from inside where the tank ( mouthpiece ) goes.

Then use some of your e-juice, prime the puncture device with maybe 3 drops of juice and then insert a tank... press hard till it goes "click" and do not inhale for the first 5 or 6 full draws, just puff and blow it out.

trust me.

After that... you are good to go.

I love my eGo-T works great.

I have found that 80-20 PG-VG works for me... but am ready to try 70-30, tried 50-50 and it didn’t go so well taste and hit wise.

Best of luck to you

The 650 battery generally lasts me all day, but each person is different.

porkchopsisgood

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Cape Coral, FL USA
Glad to see things are going well, Arata!

Sorry to answer your reply so late...my everyday vape is Boba's Bounty, which is most decidedly VG. I plan on cutting a 12ml batch of BB with a couple of drops of distilled water and see how that goes. I haven't really had clogs, per se, but I have had dry hits from less-than perfect wicking. Now, I haven't done any of the broo-ha-ha that I've been reading about to improve the atty--especially since I'm looking for the simplest procedure I can find--but I did enjoy the system for a time. I just enjoy using CE2 clearomizers more at this point.

With the expense of the eGo-T system, however, I will definitely get back to it soon enough (separately, the eGo-T atties are just about twice as much as regular 510 atties).

I hope you continued success with the system!

arata

Jan 19, 2011
CT
Hello! Just wanted you to know that I ordered 36mg juices the other day, plain and flavored. I'm glad you mentioned it. I don't think we are getting enough nic - given that we (hubby and I) were heavy smokers.

I'm hoping to feel more satisfied and I think a higher level of nic will help. Thank you!

It looks like y'all did a GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!! That is I think the most well thought out, and implemented first order I've seen in the 3+ weeks of coming on this site every day at all hoursnof the day and night.
Most people scrimp on the liquid, don't order enough (maybe one 15ML bottle at 12MG for 2 people to quit for a month, and wonder why it didn't work) and sure don't order ANY variety of flavors. My wife and I are on this journey too. As I said I'm working on my fourth week, and my wife is on her first. The tank system is what finally worked for her. SO MUCH EASIER, no hastle, barely any leaks.......she was about ready to go back to smoking, after having to refill the regular carts every 15 mi utes or so, and then overfilling them and them leaking everywhere......y'all will absolutely love vaping. It is as satisfying as smoking, and your health will return very quickly. Just remember to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! This stuff really dries you out. All of my skin started hurting, until I remembered to drink so much water, oh, and don't be afraid to VAPE to your hearts content, if you are craving, just keep on at it. I've been known to empty a new cartridge in my tank in 15-20 minutes, your body does not absorb the nicotine as well through vaping as it did through smoking. Plus the tobacco companies have additives in the cigarettes to make it rapidly absorb into your blood stream.
The only thing you might want to order that you didn't, would be at least one bottle of 36MG, for a just in case moment, sometimes when I'm really stressed, or the 24 isn't cutting it with my morning cup of coffee, well we have 120ml of 36MG, I actually bought it to mix a batch I had at 16MG up, but found it better served me the other way (plus I had already vapid all of the 16 :) ). Also I've just now ordered 10 empty 10ml bottles to try some mixes in them (like chocolate mint YUM), and you might want to go to your local dentist and see about getting some mouth cleaning syringes from them. The part of the syringe where there is usually a needle, has a plastic tip thatbis curved and tapered to a very fine point. I think it is for irigating extractions, or cleaning hard to reach teeth, anyway the first dentist I went to I brought one of my empty but already punctured tanks, and my ego-tank system to show them what I was doing. I use those to pull the juice out of the bottles, and then I can inject them through the already punctured hole where it goes into the atty. They were more then happy to GIVE me one (not a dentist I had ever even met before), when I asked for a few more, they looked very apologetic and said that they would have to charge me for them ($5 each) I gladly bought two more, one for me, one for the wife, and one spare (I actually use the spake for menthol). I've found this works out the best for refilling the tank carts. I'm sure that you can only pop those ends off so many times before they don't hold a seal anymore.
Well good luck, welcome to the wonderful world of vaping, y'all will LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread