HERE NOW! Authentic DOVPO E-Mech Transformer CNA30 30 Watt - BLACK, SILVER, RED - Super Price - SUPER VALUE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Chris... look at the number of posts the user has... just ignorant and being rude without realizing it I suspect

possibly , we already had a troll here today, usually they come in one after another
how are you rdsok, we should talk when your free, im getting back to normal and will be around more in the next few days, all settled into the new place and healing up, miss you bud
its possible hes just being rude but you know our policy on these sort of things, once a mistake, twice well.......

Last edited:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
possibly , we already had a troll here today, usually they come in one after another
how are you rdsok, we should talk when your free, im getting back to normal and will be around more in the next few days, all settled into the new place and healing up, miss you bud
its possible hes just being rude but you know our policy on these sort of things, once a mistake, twice well.......

I saw the other thread... I think that was probably an obvious fake or a loss leader at best... but had nothing to base it on so kept it zipped... :D

I'm doing ok considering it's a slow part of the season ( everyone on vacation before school starts up )... but you've got it wrong, I'm cheap... not free... :lol: :lol:

I'm glad you are starting to get back to normal... all of that whole situation sucks. I'm just thankful you weren't hurt worse than you were I guess.

Product tip ( like you won't already know ) .... Magma rda or the Infinite clone of it ( not the Tobeco which have very mixed reviews )... It's an awesome rda and simple to rebuild. I picked up the Infinite from a place in Hawaii just after their hurricane when through and am real happy with it. My IGO-L I got from ya'll had been my goto for a really long time now ( I'm a single coil fan )... I needed something with airflow and this one fit the bill nicely and if I ever start going dual coil, it can handle it also.

timinftl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
Fort Lauderdale
Wow Bro !!! It's Great You're Back !!!! Lots of thoughts and prayers as well (yep, I try to cover all the bases :)
Now Onward wit da 50/100w project ?

Yer Bud, Tim

unclerj

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
BFE, Ohio
I just stumbled across this thread and wanted to put in my own 2 cents.

This is really an awesome mod and you really can't beat it at this price. The annoying beeps are gone in the latest version,menu is easy to navigate and the thing is extremely well built. I normally have a Kayfun Lite on top of mine and I can stand the thing up without an issue. The E-LVT is the indestructible big brother to E-MECH but this mod can take a beating as well judging by the way it is made. Glad I found this thread as I now know you can use it as a passthrough device!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread