Here's Hummingbird

Status
Not open for further replies.

scratchtheweasel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Pocono PA
Awesome review Ship! I would say that I need to go watch all your others now, but I'm such an NT ..... that there's really no point. ;)

Seriously though - glad to see you had a good experience with the bird. I love this one as well. It's delightful and I don't toss that word around for everything. Virus is not delightful. It's frightening dark magic juice. The bird is just absolutely delightful.

Shipmonster

Aug 13, 2014
Paradise
Awesome review Ship! I would say that I need to go watch all your others now, but I'm such an NT ..... that there's really no point. ;)

Seriously though - glad to see you had a good experience with the bird. I love this one as well. It's delightful and I don't toss that word around for everything. Virus is not delightful. It's frightening dark magic juice. The bird is just absolutely delightful.

lol, yeah I heard it from the wife that I used the word brilliant too much to describe it. But I can't help it, that's what it is!

I'm super epicurious; I'll taste, smell and eat anything that anyone tells me to and even things they say not to... And I love subtle interplay between flavors :)facepalm:warning tangent coming) Hummingbird reminded me of "Insalata Di Mare" which is a cold seafood dish served very well in Naples, it provides a fleshy seafood taste as the pallbearer of flavor, complimented with only a small zing of fresh lemon juice at the end. Sublime and brilliant......

Not saying HB shares the flavor profile of that dish lol, it's the interplay of flavors in their respective profiles that are similar.

Last edited:

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Thanks.

Play with the coils and resistance, I had a great time dancing with it.

What RDA are you using?

Just a little igo right now. Also, have a small Sigelei that I'm not thrilled with. My current devices aren't very powerful, but I can get up to ~15w.
In the process of upgrading much of my equipment. Looking at getting a regulated box mod (leaning toward one of the ipv boxes) and flirting with the idea of a Reo instead of a tube mech, as well.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
fleshy seafood taste YUCK :( sloth vegetarian to the max that sounds disgusting :(

no like fruit flavors anyway so never tried the bird :(

Now, now FTS,
Let's not be a militant veggie. ;)
I was vegetarian for over 30 years, btw.
And we have to remember that fish are just fast moving vegetables. ;) ;p

Shipmonster

Aug 13, 2014
Paradise
Just a little igo right now. Also, have a small Sigelei that I'm not thrilled with. My current devices aren't very powerful, but I can get up to ~15w.
In the process of upgrading much of my equipment. Looking at getting a regulated box mod (leaning toward one of the ipv boxes) and flirting with the idea of a Reo instead of a tube mech, as well.

If i may.... a regulated box mod is great because you get charging / pass through capabilities vie micro usb, The option to set your wattage (that's the big one) and for me the batteries last a lot longer than a mech mod.

A mech mod is great for full blown power (see sub -ohms) and cloud production. I have a King III mech mod and it's great but it frequently over powers the flavor of juice @ .2 Ohms! And you have to take the battery out to charge.

Reo's look great... lots of people on here have them. I know nothing about em' lol

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Now, now FTS,
Let's not be a militant veggie. ;)
I was vegetarian for over 30 years, btw.
And we have to remember that fish are just fast moving vegetables. ;) ;p

even when i ate meat i hated fish actually - now wouldn't touch meat with a ten foot cucumber :)
one exception tho - paste. lots of paste.

y'know, i'm also a militant reonaut and i see you're flirting with a REO...:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread