Hey All!! New to ECF..kinda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVA Ryan Vapes

Jul 19, 2018
What's going on everybody! A little about myself: My name is Ryan, I've been on ECF quite a few times but never really took the time to actually join. I decided to make the switch to vaping from smoking when my daughter was born and I couldn't be more happier about that choice. Soon after, I fell in love with the community and all of the amazing products offered to us, so I started an eliquid review blog on Instagram and recently started a YouTube for more of the hardware parts of it. If you would like to see some of my stuff and give good feedback then please do so, my instagram name is @vape_mac | Anyway, happy to finally be an official member of ECF and as always.. vape HAPPY!!!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
What's going on everybody! A little about myself: My name is Ryan, I've been on ECF quite a few times but never really took the time to actually join. I decided to make the switch to vaping from smoking when my daughter was born and I couldn't be more happier about that choice. Soon after, I fell in love with the community and all of the amazing products offered to us, so I started an eliquid review blog on Instagram and recently started a YouTube for more of the hardware parts of it. If you would like to see some of my stuff and give good feedback then please do so, my instagram name is @vape_mac | Anyway, happy to finally be an official member of ECF and as always.. VAPE HAPPY!!!
Welcome and glad you joined.
Reviews are always welcome.
Might like to check out:
Bloggers/Reviewers - READ - These changes affect you
Product Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread