• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hey any ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilfade

Jun 20, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Hey fellow Nebraska peoples, i recently started the whole diy thing and while i got all the supplies i need and know what im doing, well im stuck at what to make exactly.

So i have these flavors all TFA's:

Blueberry Extra Flavor Concentrate
Banana Creme Flavor (TFA)
Caramel Origninal Flavor Concentrate
Chocolate Flavor Concentrate
Granny Smith Flavor Concentrate
Juicy Peach Flavor Concentrate
Raspberry Sweet Flavor Concentrate
Sour 20% Flavor Concentrate
Sweetener Flavor Concentrate
Strawberry Flavor Concentrate
Wintergreen Flavor Concentrate
Cappuccino Flavor Concentrate
Cheesecake Grahamcrust Flavor Concentrate
Irish Cream Flavor Concentrate
Maraschino Cherry Flavor Concentrate
Koolada 10% PG Flavor Concentrate
Marshmallow Flavor Concentrate
Coconut Extra Flavor Concentrate
Cotton Candy Flavor Concentrate
Watermelon Flavor Concentrate
Vanilla Cupcake Flavor Concentrate

If anyone has any ideas please let me know me and my girl love to try new stuff and the extent we got so far is some Blue raspberry sorta flavor, cotton candy bubble gum (well the bubble gum is sucker flavoring from getsuckered.com), some vanilla strawberry cheese cake, and finally a work in progress is my chocolate toffee coffee flavor with some caramel added in but its kinda whack at the moment xD

Also on a side note were using some Evo-X's is this compatible with the eGo atomizers like the CE4-C and Vision Stardust 2 ones, my girls stock atomizer i think is like 2 hits from dying (she lets em dry out and then complains about the burnt taste -_- ) and the one i have ... well its mine =P but we do have a backup 510 from her Nicstick but i de-bridged it for dripping and she hates it (although i love it muhahaha)

Thanks any advice on any of these questions would be really helpful ^_^

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I noticed a serious lack of tobaccos in that list, lol. Basically you are going to just mix what you think will go well together. From what I see..you could do chocolate cheese cake, chocolate and berries/cherries, irish cream and chocolate, coconut with marshmallow with maybe a little cherry in there, flavored cheesecakes..well you get the idea. Play around with what sounds good and you will probably have a good match. My guess is that caramel flavoring is more of a toffe'ish' flavor rather than candy'ish'..but mixed with a bit of cream or vanilla might compensate for it.

The Evolution-X PVs should work with eGo products. It has the outer threading and a 510 connection, so that covers the bases.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I would grab some cartos to have on hand. You can never go wrong with them and are reliable. Here is the best deal around: Boge Mix n Match (5 Boxes). Free shipping on those as well. Grab them all in LR 2.0 ohm, and your choice of black, stainless or XL. Also remember that the Koolada, sweetener and sour are addins to your mixes. They don't taste the best on their own. Mix up some fruit combos and add koolada. My ol' lady loves koolada in about anything I mix for her, so I make sure to always have some on hand. But Peach Ice, Coconut Ice, Apple, raspberry etc., well you get the idea. I suggest, if you have the bottles for it, to mix up each of those flavors alone and let them sit for a few days. Give them a try and add a couple of them to a smaller bottle that you think will work nicely. Play around with some ratios and you will be a mix master before you know it!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Agree with pitt....lack of baccos on that list....my list, you would find, is pretty much nothing but tobaccos....to each his own..lol..
I'm not much on sweet vapes but like pitt said..pair up a few that sound good together.
Not familiar with the evo..sorry. again....and it pains me keep saying this....I agree with keg. Grab some cartos.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Lmao, don't let him know that!

Our secret donkey boy....
Considering the time and effort you put forth on that totally degrading avatar....I've decided that I must have for my own.
Here's the deal...my "smart" phone isn't always smart. When I press and hold that awesome degradation that you created in my honor...the options this damn phone gives me is "footprints" and share via tweets, peeps, pips, pups,PITTS and a whole lot of other crap that I don't know or care about. And because you created it i don't have a url I can copy or elmers or whatever....
My old "stupid" phone always asked "what do you want to do with this", and would let me drop an image like that in a gallery where I could easily retrieve it....
I'm thinking its 50/50 if I get on a computer that i could figure it out....this damn phone stumps me....but i will have that as my avi soon

Now if you'll excuse me...I have to go take my hip medication.....**damn keg...punk ... punk**

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Just find the image that I posted, click on it and it will display in a new box. Right click on it and save image. Pick wherever on your computer to save it, and then when you go to do your avatar, just select that image and you will be good to go. Can't help you with the phone, don't and wont use an iPhone..

Pain killers for your hip? That would explain some things..

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Just find the image that I posted, click on it and it will display in a new box. Right click on it and save image. Pick wherever on your computer to save it, and then when you go to do your avatar, just select that image and you will be good to go. Can't help you with the phone, don't and wont use an iPhone..

Pain killers for your hip? That would explain some things..

Nope...feeling you on all of that...and if I were on my laptop( hang your head bros and hoes...the laptop is no more) it would give me options that....well...even I could follow.....
This damn "smart" phone is my only social link and it is just mf'in stupid. When I hit a pic it should ask me where i want it instead of telling me to
To tweet/twit/face/footprint/spatulate/.........e or whatnot....
Sorry....I just want my new avi so bad....

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Nope...feeling you on all of that...and if I were on my laptop( hang your head bros and hoes...the laptop is no more) it would give me options that....well...even I could follow.....
This damn "smart" phone is my only social link and it is just mf'in stupid. When I hit a pic it should ask me where i want it instead of telling me to
To tweet/twit/face/footprint/spatulate/.........e or whatnot....
Sorry....I just want my new avi so bad....

Well here is one more option..you might not like it, but I'm an honest guy (believe it or not), you could give me your password for ECF and I could change it up for you. Won't touch anything else, and will never use the password again (unless authorized) and you could even change the password right afterwords..just a suggestion.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Well here is one more option..you might not like it, but I'm an honest guy (believe it or not), you could give me your password for ECF and I could change it up for you. Won't touch anything else, and will never use the password again (unless authorized) and you could even change the password right afterwords..just a suggestion.

Ah pitt...I trust you implicitly....going to get on my very scary 19 year old daughter mac when she blows in here(with a kiss my ... attitude im sure) and give it a shot. If that doesn't get it I'll turn it over to you....

Disclaimer...may not be able to do an avi...but I can build a house....

Ahhh....can you smell the testosterone....(damn....wish I could do an avi as easily as I can roof a house...)

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I have enjoyed my nova also. It was a struggle at first, I had bought eight atties for it and only two worked, but its been fun learning to re-wick them

I plan on doing some re-wicking/coiling here soon. If it's anything similar (it appears to be) to re-wicking the Stardust, it should be pretty easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread