Hey, Brand New To Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnelkos

Jan 13, 2011
Ottawa, Canada
So I am canadian and ordered the Kr808 from puresmokers.com as well as 20 prefilled cartridges. My buddy from the states said it's amazing, Hopefully it doesn't get seized by customs, but it seems like most people just have the issue with the liquids. Why is that, i mean the cartridges I ordered also have nicotine. Wondering what other suggestions you guys have for a canadian like me. I looked up some companies in canada, seem like the choices in canada are sparse as in hardware selection. I mostly see the ego and 510 models from joye, I know a rock solid performer. My buddy from the states says that the his Kr808 is amazing and cartridges can last a day or even more. With the joy i've read that you mostly use the liquid, but I also see poeple posting the have to refill every 15 minutes, seems kind of absurd. Anyways sorry all the bundled up questions, i just really want to get into this, and see whats up. THANKS

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
Once you get 5 posts and wait an hour you should be able to post in the Canadian forum. You can lurk there now, but you need 5 posts before you can ask questions there.
Canada Forum

Folks there should be able to help you a lot with the specific issues that face Canadian vapers. Good luck and welcome to the ECF!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Welcome!

KR8 is a great way to start and they are good batteries.

I also use my KR8 batteries with a DSE901 atty (screws right on) and 901 carts. And with an adapter you could try a 510 atty and 510 carts. If your batteries are manual you could also try a drip tip on either of those attys. Carts are fun when you want to play around with trying new juices and maybe blending juices you have together.

gnelkos

Jan 13, 2011
Ottawa, Canada
yeah i've brows the canandian section, i've browsed alot, trust me this site has helped me tons from just reading it, thanks. What do you guys think, should i get the ego, or the 510, i really want to quit analogs/cigarettes, considering all the bad stuff in them. Puresmokers.com told me that it could take 30 dayhs to arrive because of customs, but they never had issues shipping to canada. I CAN"T WAIT THAT LONG, lol, sorry i'm just really excited, but all this anticipation will probably lead me to dissapointed, so i should just think these things are useless and garbage and be pleasantly surprized, but now it's in my head, so i know what i'm think, sorry i've been drinking, THESE FORUMS ARE GREAT

gnelkos

Jan 13, 2011
Ottawa, Canada
see now it just looks like i'm bolstering my post count, but anyways, are you saying i should go with the 510, i've heard there is a slim difference between the 510 and the ego, besides battery life, i work indoors by a computer all day so realaly charging batteries isn't an issue for me, maybe i'll order the 510 starter kit with some juice. I hear blueberry is good, but I know that not all suppliers are the same, and one blueberry from here or there could be way diff, thanks dormouse, second chance, old soldier and dizzy jester, this information is much appreciated, for some reason I don't know how it is in the states, there are barely any prefilled/flavored cartridges cartridges for the 510's or egos, seem like the only option is juice

Last edited:

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
If you want to vape at your PC, a passthrough would be a good investment. It's essentially a battery with a cord that plugs into a USB port and keeps the in-line battery charged while plugged in to a powered up USB port.

Batteries would last you a lot longer by being reserved for on-the-go vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread