Hey! Clouds of Vapor is a Forum Supplier!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Congrats Bruce! It could not have happened to a nicer guy! Your products and service are outstanding! I have 4 of your wet boxes and a double barrel mod and the tekk! I am happy with all of them! Thinking about getting another tekk, when will you be getting more in? I would love to be able to take advantage of that discount!
crazy-emoticon.gif

jamesam1243

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2010
Midland Michigan
your site has to be the slowest site on the net for me

also the pin to clean the tube on my new wetbox that i just received from you does not have the pin to clean the tube that i saw listed on the internet, if you have them could you include it in today's order? please

also i bought 12mm Battery Spacers to use with the BDL IMR14500 High Drain Battery i bought from you today but i now see 6mm spacers listed, have i ordered the right ones? Done through email,,, Thank you

Thank You

James :)

Last edited:

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
your site has to be the slowest site on the net for me

James :)

I am working with Bruce to work with the speed. The speed at which a page loads depends on 3 things. First is your ISP. Second is the server that the site is hosted on, and third is the amount and size of pictures.

Not sure about your ISP, but the server where COV is hosted is a dedicated hosting package with excellent speed.

The third cause is the pictures which is the actual problem in this case. Bruce has taken and made the highest quality pictures. For example one picture is 300k where as typically they are 30-50k. The downside is speed, the upside is the quality by far out surpasses the quality of others. So we are working on reducing the size of the images to try and get it in the middle where we have good picture quality but the best speed for our customers.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Congrats Big on the new forum! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :)

I need another KR808 wetbox. A friend "borrowed" mine and now I can't seem to get it back. Any chance I can get another color besides black? You know I'm ready to pull the trigger so hit me up here or email or pm. Thanks.

Sorry Bikergirl to make you wait, I have 2 pink KR808 WetBoxes for Pre-Order now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread