Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Try installing Chrome ... if it works as it does on my Android phone... it will let you use the Like and other features.

AFAIK... the main restriction on Apple products is they don't allow Flash to operate except within the app made for it... so you can't watch a YouTube vid without loading the vid into the Flash Player ( however that is done on an iPad/iPhone... again it isn't a restriction on the Android phones/tablets )

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
use dolphin

Also probably a good option...

One thing I like about Chrome and why I mentioned it... I have the same bookmarks available to me on my desktop as my phone as long as I'm signed in with my Gmail account. Still, I recognize that many have voiced concerns about Google getting too much into their personal business

TommyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Aurora, CO
There was a little learning curve with tap talk, I still have to fool around if I want to copy and past links and such, pictures are easy enough to share if I remember correctly though. I use it often enough, all the taptalk posts I have laying around the forums will speak to that lol. If nothing else it beats trying to navigate the forums on a device that either can't, or doesn't do so very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread