Hey Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OdysseyScheme

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
about.me
Hi! I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Laurel and I'm fairly new to vaping. I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio and vaping has replaced analog cigarettes for me for life.
I started with an eGo-T and a KangerTech T3'D. I then moved my way up to an iTaste MVP 2.0 and an iTaste VV V3. I'm loving them but as a rapidly avid vaper, I'm looking into Mech Mods.
@Whiskey is sending me a L-Rider Corolla Mech Mod and I'm so excited to start using it and eventually building coils.
At the moment my setup is the iTaste VV V3/iTaste MVP 2.0 (one for being out and one for being at home) with an Aspire Nautilus Mini.
I'm loving sweet dessert, fruity and custard-type eLiquids.
So that's all about my vaping voyage! This forum has been awesome. Nice to meet all of you!

wasteyrself

Nov 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
I then moved my way up to an iTaste MVP 2.0 and an iTaste VV V3. I'm loving them but as a rapidly avid vaper, I'm looking into Mech Mods.
Word. I've been researching higher end mechanical and regulated mods for the last couple month, I just need to stop being so flip floppy about what I want so I can finally just upgrade from my beginner setup.

susanlinda823

Moved On
Oct 15, 2014
Dallas
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf Laurel. So glad you are here and it is nice to meet you too. Good luck with the vaping and let me just say
www.MessenTools.com-Mensajes-big-25.gif
Look forward to reading about your vaping success. Have fun.

Hi laurel!

I'm more of a noob! :D not only i am a noob, i don't have e-cig yet lol.

My dad got his ego ce5 with a menthol taste a few days ago. I first felt guilty as i tried a few puffs....

Because....
Only short after I tried it, my analog cigs just dont taste anymore!!

I kept taking a few puffs out of his e-cig whenever he sleeps!

Hhhhhhooomigosshh...it tastes so good!
I started to browse to find more info about e-cig. I first wanted an innokin itaste clk, in pink!! Yes...i'm a girly girl xD even my bedroom is pink lol.
But after reading reviews about its clearomizer, i changed my mind...
My dad's ego ce5 doesn't make a lot of smokes out of it and i realized i have to inhale it deep.
I wanted an innokin mvp 2 shine in pink, but it has a form of a stove's lighter :D i remember a year ago, i saw a guy holding a stove-lighter-like thingy, inhaled it and a smoke came out of it and i asked,"are you smoking a lighter??" :D

Today i finally purchased a

- Joyetech ego-C twist battery (because it looks like innokin itaste clk's battery with different voltages) in white
- kanger T3D clearomizer in purple
- cherry taste liquid with 12mg nicotine

I hope i don't outgrow it fast. But i can imagine myself having more and more e-cig stuff in advanced...although i still hope i won't :D

runamok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2014
Georgia
Hi laurel!

I'm more of a noob! :D not only i am a noob, i don't have e-cig yet lol.

My dad got his ego ce5 with a menthol taste a few days ago. I first felt guilty as i tried a few puffs....

Because....
Only short after I tried it, my analog cigs just dont taste anymore!!

I kept taking a few puffs out of his e-cig whenever he sleeps!

Hhhhhhooomigosshh...it tastes so good!
I started to browse to find more info about e-cig. I first wanted an innokin itaste clk, in pink!! Yes...i'm a girly girl xD even my bedroom is pink lol.
But after reading reviews about its clearomizer, i changed my mind...
My dad's ego ce5 doesn't make a lot of smokes out of it and i realized i have to inhale it deep.
I wanted an innokin mvp 2 shine in pink, but it has a form of a stove's lighter :D i remember a year ago, i saw a guy holding a stove-lighter-like thingy, inhaled it and a smoke came out of it and i asked,"are you smoking a lighter??" :D

Today i finally purchased a

- Joyetech ego-C twist battery (because it looks like innokin itaste clk's battery with different voltages) in white
- kanger T3D clearomizer in purple
- cherry taste liquid with 12mg nicotine

I hope i don't outgrow it fast. But i can imagine myself having more and more e-cig stuff in advanced...although i still hope i won't :D
Hiya, 1st post so bear with me. I've been vapeing for 2 wk.s I got a vision spinner 2 and a kanger mini pro tank.this may be a classic noob mistake, but here I am so get ready for lots of questions. BT?W I should intro myself, Names Jeff, I'm in central fl. and happy to be in the freashmen class of vapers of 2014.

Last edited:
Hiya, 1st post so bear with me. I've been vapeing for 2 wk.s I got a vision spinner 2 and a kanger mini pro tank.this may be a classic noob mistake, but here I am so get ready for lots of questions. BT?W I should intro myself, Names Jeff, I'm in central fl. and happy to be in the freashmen class of vapers of 2014.

Vision spinner looks good! Which kanger mini pro tank do u have? 2 or 3 ? My older bro, older sister and dad have their e-cig, ego ce5 with standard clearomizer that comes in a starterpack. Only my bro uses ego-c twist, i dont know which clearomizer he uses.

I see that Vision spinner 2 also has different voltages, which is good i think. I purchased ego-c twist because i didnt know that vision spinner 2 has different voltages too. I think now i am more concerned about the clearomizer itself. Of course i dont want it to leak, hehe! Kanger t3d holds max 2.2ml liquid.

My name is vanessa. I'm living in the netherlands :)

OdysseyScheme

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
about.me
Word. I've been researching higher end mechanical and regulated mods for the last couple month, I just need to stop being so flip floppy about what I want so I can finally just upgrade from my beginner setup.

I bought an authentic Paragon V3 from The Drip Club on Cyber Monday. It was a ah-mah-ing deal. Can't wait for it to get here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread