Hey everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennrq

Dec 4, 2018
Texas, USA
Wow! Am I ever glad I found this site! I'm Jenn and I've been vaping for nearly 5yrs now and I love it. However I still use the pretty basic entry level devices. My past two devices have been the joyetech Ego AIO, just in different colors. I just barely started shopping online and in actual vape shops this past year or so. I'm looking forward to being able to expand my vaping knowledge and get advice and opinions from fellow vapers.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
The Joyetech AIO was quite a good device. I use the same atomizer heads (coils 0.6ohm) in tanks as with variable power you can get a great vape from them. I wasn't so lucky with the AIO.. too often it gurgled or flooded. Variable power fixes that.
I must still have 50+ of those coils, all ordered from China. I'll still be using them a year from now.
Welcome to the ECF.
David

Reactions: jennrq

jennrq

Dec 4, 2018
Texas, USA
The Joyetech AIO was quite a good device. I use the same atomizer heads (coils 0.6ohm) in tanks as with variable power you can get a great vape from them. I wasn't so lucky with the AIO.. too often it gurgled or flooded. Variable power fixes that.
I must still have 50+ of those coils, all ordered from China. I'll still be using them a year from now.
Welcome to the ECF.
David

Yeah mine does the same. I just usually change the coil and the gurgling/flooding quits. I probably go through coils too quickly but that's ok. I'm probably fixen to start looking into getting something different. Time to move on to a newer device I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread