Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I wake up and that's all I think about, it's all I dream about and it's everything it has taken up my life. Vaping is literally my life. I vape at work. I vape in the shower. It's an addiction and it has to stop or at least be more healthy. Please help me thank you,
Vapemaster3000
I think you're on the right track, and with a name like Vapemaster3000 I would expect nothing less.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I wake up and that's all I think about, it's all I dream about and it's everything it has taken up my life. Vaping is literally my life. I vape at work. I vape in the shower. It's an addiction and it has to stop or at least be more healthy. Please help me thank you,
Vapemaster3000

I am undecided if you are bragging, joining the club most of us are in, or asking for help (the shower is a little much). What gear are you using?

Reactions: sonicbomb

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
Vapemaster3000
Is there another way :blink:

Reactions: poetruck

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Vapemaster3000

Vaping is all I do and think about too----it does take over your life after awhile..........although I am getting a little sick of it to tell you the truth but still enjoy

the device in my hand all the time........it seems at times a little hard to explain.......it is not the same as the old habit of tobacco smoking..........

Reactions: dolladave

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Vapemaster3000

One thing to take notice of... Cigarettes contain Nicotine as well as Ecigs.. but that doesn't meant that the nicotine behaves the same in both. Cigarettes have other chemicals that enhance the nicotine, and prolong the nicotine in the body... Ammonia is one chemical found in cigarettes, and when they found out why they put it in a cigarette, it was to maintain Nicotine levels in the body. Ecigarettes don't have those other chemicals.. mainly three for the main "body" of the ejuice (propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerine, and Nicotine), and the rest is flavoring.. no added chemicals to keep the nicotine in your bloodstream longer.

So, it's natural to want to chain vape, or vape all the time compared to a cigarette. At least you're not getting the 2000ish chemicals of a regular cigarette. If you want it to be safer, just simply reduce the nicotine content slowly. Even though nicotine isn't a carcinogen, and can have beneficial results, it's not as safe as... say, breathing air.

Reactions: poetruck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread