Hey guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDaveMan

Feb 7, 2016
Daytona Beach, FL
I've had ecigs in the past but haven't had one in awhile. I recently decided to give quitting smoking another shot and bought an Evic VTC mini. It's a major step up from anything I've had in the past so I decided it might be a good idea to join a forum where there are folks who know more about the nuts and bolts of vaping than I do. After looking around, this place seemed to have a better class of people than many. I look forward talking to you guys and hopefully learning a thing or two.

CMaxwell

Unresolved Status
Feb 5, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

CMaxwell

Unresolved Status
Feb 5, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I've had ecigs in the past but haven't had one in awhile. I recently decided to give quitting smoking another shot and bought an Evic VTC mini. It's a major step up from anything I've had in the past so I decided it might be a good idea to join a forum where there are folks who know more about the nuts and bolts of vaping than I do. After looking around, this place seemed to have a better class of people than many. I look forward talking to you guys and hopefully learning a thing or two.

Welcome DaveMan :) Yeah, it's a pretty good place here. Lots of great people with a lot of knowledge to share.

Make yourself at home!

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Hello hello! Welcome to ECF! You have yourself a great setup there, I have one myself and use it daily, best part is if you even want to upgrade there's tonnes of tanks that will work flawlessly with it :)

ECF is my vape home :) you don't have to take off your shoes but don't make a mess :p If you have any questions feel free to ask, literally tonnes of helpful people around here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread