New here. Just sayin hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody. I'm new here but I thought I'd introduce myself.

I've been using vape cigs for 1 year and 7 months. I started with the "blu" vape pens but they weren't cutting it. I then switched to a small refillable Aspire tank and battery. And I never looked back.

I now use an Evic VTC Mini with a Mutation X v4 RDA or an Aspire Atlantis tank. I also do ejuice reviews on Youtube (like a lot of other folks) if anyone is interested. ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXerJtG3_T6kDlMBxEZ4TcQ )

I'm also getting back to walking and running since I'm able to breathe now and hopefully I'll get back to the daily running I did in the past once I'm back in shape.

Looking forward to learning a lot and helping where I can!

Thanks
Chris
\m/

Reactions: Wolfenstark
Hey Chris! Welcome to ECF.

Watched your October Zamplebox video. Pretty good.

I'm @GeneticSequence on Twitter. I probably have the site open 8 to 12 hours a day. I use TweetDeck, and a lot of my Twitter lists to following vaping and information systems for technical support. Feel free to go through my Twitter list, "Vape," and follow all of those accounts. They are pretty active and may get you some followers on Twitter and YouTube.

TweetDeck is a Twitter application. I develop narrowly focused Twitter lists in the standard web interface...and they show up in TweetDeck as opportunities to follow in columns. You can do the same with any of my lists, just subscribe to them and they will show up in TweetDeck as columns that you can add. Great for interacting with thousands of users from a variety of fields. Let me know here or on Twitter if you have any issues.

gringostar

Multiple ID Suspension
Oct 25, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread