Hey, new to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashikage

Jul 6, 2011
Fort Riley, Kansas
Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of good information here.

Thank you for your service to the country.

There are crazy amounts of info here! Damn near a goldmine.

And I appreciate the thanks. I mean, hell, I just look at it as I'm doing a job that has to be done. No different than a car salesman or plumber or anyone else who works for the people.

Ashikage

Jul 6, 2011
Fort Riley, Kansas
Geesh...my hubby was stationed in Fort Riley. Seemed like an eternity to me. ETS'd in '90. I don't miss living in Junction City...LOL...stay safe and welcome to ECF.

Haha. Good ole' JC... ah man, I can safely say I don't miss it. It's still the same place; rife with strip clubs and bars (no offense to anyone who lives in JC, mind you). But yeah... Kansas weather. You must have been glad to get outta that!

Thanks for the welcome. :)

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
I am still working on getting her to change over...we'll gang up on her and not give her a choice....if she wants to start, I'll give her a Darwin too

My $.02 after 27 years married to the same woman. Set an example and leave her alone. You push she pushes back harder. My wife finally decided on her own to get off the analogs after I was analog free for several months. Now she is an evangelical vapor.

Last edited:

Puffadder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
Punta Gorda Belize / NJ
My $.02 after 27 years married to the same woman. Set an example and leave her alone. You push she pushes back harder. My wife finally decided on her own to get off the analogs after I was analog free for several months. Now she is an evangelical vapor.

+1 One thing I've learned is that women are living proof of Newton's 3rd Law. Well at least the opposite reaction part, not sure I agree with the equal. Maybe if you combine the law with the Wiccan Law of Three so that the reaction is x3 we are getting somewhere.

Welcome to ecf and I am extremely jealous that you are getting to start out with a Darwin as I sit here puffing my 51 Trio.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread