Status
Not open for further replies.

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
Hi!

Been lurking for a little while - not new to vaping, but new here in the group :)

(My story, should anyone be interested....)
I've been vaping on pen style MTL things for the past 2.5 yrs - finally just ditched them all. Got sick of the drama, LOL. Setup was most recently Aspire ET-S tanks with their CF VV 1600 eGo batteries. I'm SO over those. Have mostly vaped Halo liquid (Tangerine Swirl, Devlin, Turkish Tobacco, Sugar Twist - 12mg with 1.8 coils).

SO - After getting sick of all the fussing around with the finicky charging of the batteries and the inevitable leaking of the tanks after a couple months of use or so I finally upped my game (mildly prodded by the friend who got me into vaping the first place).

You could say I'm a beginner with the mod thing, BUT, I've binged-watched soooo many YT vids and think I have a decent mini collection at this point (I have a pretty good idea of who all the experts are ;) ). Yay! Now I just want to sit around and vape all day haha.

What I ended up with was the Pico (the small one) with a Cleito tank (I use the 0.4 coils, both the Kanthal and the SS), and my new fave juice is Naked All Melon - YUM (down to 6mg with the sub ohm thing). Not being satisfied with just one setup, I added a second Cleito (you know, for a diff flavor), and I just got the Nebula (Vaporesso). I got the Nebula primarily because of the ability to create the custom curve (still haven't tried that out yet). I LOVE this thing! Actually - I love both of them. Interestingly, I do think the SS coil on TC is a better experience than with the Nebula. Why would that be???? For whatever reason, I don't like the SS in regular wattage mode on either mods - just doesn't taste right - so I do see me getting a supply of the regular 0.4 coils in the future (just cuz it's easy?). But - the Nebula just FEELS good in my hand. Both do, but I like the weight of the Nebula. Feels solid. The board must be really good cuz it's ridiculously easy to use/navigate. Of course now I want a bigger tank to go with it cuz the Cleito just looks kinda tiny on it, haha. Kinda lookin' at the Crown III. .....I did have the Aspire NX75-Z recommended to me, but it's next to to impossible to find now. (Plus, it just looks like a rectangular brick - but - the default curves on that thing are pretty cool, gotta say.)

I still happen to have a decent stash of 50/50 12mg juice that I really like so I ended up also getting an Innokin Endura 20 with the 1.6 coil in order to use that up. I like it A LOT better than the pen-style setup I had previously. No leaking, minimal gurgling or spitback, if any at all (whatever there might be goes away after a vape or 2). The only thing I do not like about it is the delrin tip on it doesn't really taste good to me (weird?? I don't get that from any of the tips on the Cleito... ?). I'm used to the SS tips on the Aspire ET-S tanks. :/ So, I'll prob get another tip for that. (Cool that it has a standard 510 fitting.) The battery on that so far lasts forever (oddly, it seems like it lasts longer than the above-mentioned Aspire batteries), and so does the 2mls of juice it holds (of course I'm not using it as much). I'm a little worried about the longevity of the plastic screw-on top on the tank, but I think if you're careful, it shouldn't be a problem. I just wish they had made it in SS to match rest of the tank. Would have been a nice upgrade. I personally don't think there's any prob with doing MTL or DTL - I prefer the MTL for convenience and stealthiness. I don't always want to be chucking clouds when there are people around anyway.

Wishlist: Baby Beast/Big Baby Best; Crown III; Cuboid mod (at least it's got rounded corners)
PS. I've only used the Nebula with a 36650 battery. Have not yet tried the 26650. I might try that, but then again, sources say that just getting a dual 18650 might be better anyway

Cheers, Vapers!! :D

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I've been vaping on pen style MTL things for the past 2.5 yrs
Welcome and glad you joined.
You started the right way, smart move. It's nice to read about folks who know how to learn.
Could fill in "South OC, CA, USA" location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your questions.
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details".
Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/new-users-put-your-location-in-your-profile.2889/

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread