hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trishula

Sep 16, 2018
Hey guys, been trying to stop smoking cigs by vaping without success.
Pure nicotine doesn't do it for me, so I stopped vaping for a while.
Thought to give it another chance after looking into WTA and I've decided to go with aroma ejuice. placed an order a week ago and didn't get any further updates on the status of the order. Basically I've opened this account so I can message "Jerry" from aroma ejuice subforum and I hope that I'm not breaking any rules by spamming here 5 messages since all I need is to send him a private message regarding my order. just want to make sure my order didn't "slip".

Trishula

Sep 16, 2018
You could just post on his thread in the vendors forum.

Welcome to ECF and hope the WTA works out for you.
Thank you.
Don’t see why you would be banned. Hope wta works for you. Have you tried nic salts? That’s another thing that might work
Thanks, from my understanding nic salts is just more nicotine? if so then i don't think it will help because nicotine alone doesn't cut it for me. Something about tobacco that just makes me feel right, probably the cocktail of MAOIs & all the other alkaloids in it. I love it. I really hope WTA will be "close enough" since what I'm trying to do is to literally quit smoking but keep consuming :laugh:.
Really hope you find what you need with WTA, good luck. Check back in and let us know how you are doing with it.
Thank you, I'll definitely post an update.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Thank you.

Thanks, from my understanding nic salts is just more nicotine? if so then i don't think it will help because nicotine alone doesn't cut it for me. Something about tobacco that just makes me feel right, probably the cocktail of MAOIs & all the other alkaloids in it. I love it. I really hope WTA will be "close enough" since what I'm trying to do is to literally quit smoking but keep consuming :laugh:.

Thank you, I'll definitely post an update.
Could be the case. Nic salts have less throat hit than freebase nic so a larger dose can be managed without discomfort. WTA May do it for you

casuald00d

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2018
the states of unitedness
that's interesting. i know i tried vaping loose leaf tobacco before, once with the pax and once with the arizer solo. not my thing. much prefer the e-cig with the flavored liquid nicotine. but i guess that's what you're going for, only WTA style. i actually didn't have a clue what WTA was til i saw this post and looked it up. that's actually pretty interesting. i guess i don't need it though cause whatever's extra in there just doesn't seem to make a difference for me. it's apparently the nicotine that i need and seemingly the sensation of inhaling something. i don't know. strange habit. lol

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Aroma is usually fairly rapid but if they are understocked due to recent sales, it may be a bit longer, IDK. I would post a message in their forum and ask, yeah.

I hope WTA works for you it was absolutely SO HELPFUL for me when I quit and Aroma is the gold standard. Welcome to ECF and I hope you get your eliquid soon and you find it helpful this time around.

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey guys, been trying to stop smoking cigs by vaping without success.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Vaping is all about you the vaper, being in control and the freedom to fix/tailor any aspect of vaping you feel you need to improve upon. WTA along with more experimenting with different grades of freebase along with nic salts may yield a good result. Suggest you not give up and keep posting until you get the results you expect.
all I need is to send him a private message regarding my order.
Smart move ordering from an ECF vendor. Might drop him a quick reminder:
Aroma Ejuice
Might like to brush up on nic:
The Sweet Spot: How Much Nicotine do You Need/Want in Your Vape?
Nicotine Strengths In Refill Liquid
Freebase vs. Salt Nicotine: What's the difference?
Juices with Salts Thoughts?
Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread