Heya from California!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joog

Dec 29, 2018
21191362-FE7B-497B-89F4-0717FE712EBE.jpeg
I quit stinkys about 2 months ago and I’m loving not smelling nasty anymore, I get so much flavor from my new vape Mod, and I’m chasing them big ‘ole clouds! It was a tough pick between the Vaporesso Revenge X, Vaporesso Polar, or the Voopoo Drag 2. I decided to go with the easy-to-use Drag 2 with the 3 selective modes. Today I bought the Horizon Falcon tank and let me tell you, such a huge difference compared to the UFORCE T2 tank that originally came with it! It was either between the Horizon Falcon, or the FreeMax Mesh Pro and honestly I was super set on buying the FreeMax but after researching the cons and problems with the tank I found a lot of people having leaking issues with it. I mean every tank could possible leak due to the tank itself or our own personal issues but I usually commute to work and refuse to have to clean up a mess. I heard some leaking issues with the Falcon but I decided to grab it anyways. I’ll have to get the FreeMax sometime soon just to see how big those Clouds really produce!

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Finding a productive DL tank that really doesn’t ever leak is difficult as just about any tank will leak when Badly wicked. By the same token most tanks when treated absolutely correctly are pretty leak resistant. It becomes mostly a question of knowing what to do and not do with a particular tank.

Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread