HH .357 or an AVA atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieBrown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Austin, TX
I'm pretty new to vapging (about 4 months now) and started dripping recently on an Empire mod. I really enjoy dripping now and understand when to add 2-3 drips into my atty. I do have a empire mod drip shield also. The flavor is so much better (IMO) than using a carto tank. Now I'm looking for an optimal atty for my mod. Anyone suggest one over the other and should i continue to use my drip shield on either atty?

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    According to Keith a 901 is the best atty, that's why everything at Empire is designed for it.

I have no experence with the AVA, so no comments about it from me. I use 357's a lot, and like them. BUT, there is an alturnative to the 357 that only costs about seven bucks, and is just as good a vape IMO.

510-T
    P1000374.jpg

CharlieBrown

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 7, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Thanks everyone for you reply!
    Unfortunately Keith's website is down due to Sandy, and i hope all is well. An Empire atty will by my next purchase. My HH .357 arrived today, I like it so far. The draw is a little airy. I also noticed the the 901 connector on the 357 is lower than my usual 901 attys but no issue with the Empire drip shield.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread