Hh357lb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike36609

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2012
Mobile, AL
Hey Cold,

How's the draw? I had been looking at one of these but read reports of tight draws so I didn't pull the trigger. I like a fairly loose draw like on the ProTank 1, EVOD or most other clearos.

BTW, saw the original lineup - Gene, Paul, Ace and Peter twice in the 70's (damn I'm getting old), and I actually remember one of the concerts!

EDIT: I hated the original Vision Viva Nova because of the tight draw.

Last edited:

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Hey Cold,

How's the draw? I had been looking at one of these but read reports of tight draws so I didn't pull the trigger. I like a fairly loose draw like on the ProTank 1, EVOD or most other clearos.

BTW, saw the original lineup - Gene, Paul, Ace and Peter twice in the 70's (damn I'm getting old), and I actually remember one of the concerts!

EDIT: I hated the original Vision Viva Nova because of the tight draw.

That's a good question... I guess I never really thought about it as the draw doesn't bother me and I hate tight draws. I wouldn't call it airy either. I guess I would call it a medium draw, if that makes sense...
It's such a good hit that you aren't going to take a long draw anyways, depending on where you set your voltage. I watched Hanna's video and set it at the low end of where he recommends.
I prefer the 2.0 ohm and set it 4.3 volts. I have a 2.5 ohm and set at 5.3 volts.

I saw the original KISS lineup too but it wasn't until 28Jun96 at Tiger Stadium and every time they came to Michigan after that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread