HHV Artisan Reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The day is finally here! We have been working on a new line of liquids since late last year and it the day has come to unleash them upon the Army! These new liquids have been aged at least 30 days for maximum flavor. They are packaged in glass 30ml glass bottles that have a light blocking coating preventing any damaging UV rays from degrading the liquid. They also feature a glass dropper top perfect for dripping. We made the decision early on to include all vaping styles in the new line. 50/50 blend for the traditional vapers and 100% MAX VG for the cloud crowd. We have worked long on hard on the Artisan Reserve line and we hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

Artisan Reserve : Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

cloud ad.jpe

Last edited:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Triple Threat it would be for me. I was a little concerned when the first three I looked at were all sweet flavours. :D

Kinda on the pricey side compared to the rest of the juice line, but I'll definitely try it out at least once or twice.

Thanks for continuing to innovate, HHV crew!

HIYA Army!!

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Good to know. I'm not averse to sweet vapes, but I've not found a whole heck of a lot of them that work for me. Black and Blue and Honey Do are in my regular rotation from all the "sweet" ones that I've tested from HHV. I'm still a picky old fart.. :)

How's Lori doing?

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Good to know. I'm not averse to sweet vapes, but I've not found a whole heck of a lot of them that work for me. Black and Blue and Honey Do are in my regular rotation from all the "sweet" ones that I've tested from HHV. I'm still a picky old fart.. :)

How's Lori doing?

I'm doing just fine! Glad to know you haven't changed. :lol:

I'm still pretty picky too. I like Black & Blue. I tried Double Trouble with a bit of trepidation. I don't normally like mango-flavored anything. But mango + blueberry Blackberry is amazing. I haven't stopped vaping it for the past 2.5 weeks. Pretty surprising.

Hugs! Hope you and your beautiful family are well. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bronze

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
I've tried around 4 or 5 Mango and Mango combo juices from different vendors and they've all ended up in the garbage bin under the computer table. :) Mango is one of, if not Goa's most popular fruit, and I LOVE IT. I just cannot vape anything with Mango in it for some reason. Weird huh?!

Family is doing well! We need to hook up and chat. Lots to catch up on I'm sure.

Reactions: LAwaters

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Ive been Vaping triple threat for over a year now... its well known as Legendary Dragons Booty ;)

Man, I go away for a while, and it seems I missed the boat on this completely. Has everyone of you guys tried these out pre-production?!

Reactions: retic1959
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread