Extra Flavor Option Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
All,
We have always had an informal process for adding extra flavor to your custom e-liquids, however, we decided to add this option formally to your ordering process going forward. There is a new option listed for "Extra Flavor" for each of our custom line flavors. Choosing this option will add 10 cents to your bottle cost. We are doing this now so that this option is available before the deeming effective date of 8-8-16.

Please do not use the comments section going forward for extra flavor. Extra flavor should be purchased via the check box option listed under each flavor.

This option is only available on our custom line as the Artisan Reserve line is premixed and pre-steeped.

Adam

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
Thanks for making this an official option.
I'm happily gonna pay the surcharge for this (always felt bad when requesting extra flavoring w/o paying for it anyway : ) )

Just one more thing - I've always requested double extra flavoring. Do you plan to implement that as an option as well? I'ld pay a buck or more surcharge (for a 100ml bottle :D) for that.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
As to the double shot of flavor, we officially are now offering the extra flavor option in advance of the August 8th effective date of the deeming regs. I don't want to over-complicate our SKUs with a double flavor option. This would effectively double our number of SKUs. We just wanted to make sure all our customization bases were covered before the deadline.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
more thinking going on... ( uhoh)
std price of 100 ml is 40$
lets consider 100% markup
so materials cost 20$
bottle 1$
label .55$
labor 6$ ( to fill)
labor 4$ ( to process)
VG 1.25$
Nic base 2.50$
so that leaves...
4.70$ for flavor
and lets do 30% of 100ml
soooo... 100ml would be 15.75
plus all charges to fill and handle etc
that makes 100ml of 100% flavor 27.30$ and add 100% markup it would be 54.60$
thats affordable :)

Reactions: woita

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    As to the double shot of flavor, we officially are now offering the extra flavor option in advance of the August 8th effective date of the deeming regs. I don't want to over-complicate our SKUs with a double flavor option. This would effectively double our number of SKUs. We just wanted to make sure all our customization bases were covered before the deadline.

Could you give us an idea as to what a flavor shot is in terms of percentage? Guessing by the comment it's less than double obviously, is it 150%, 125%? Just trying to understand my options now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread