• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi all, I'm new(hope this thread isn't stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

conelle

Feb 13, 2014
Misc
I am relatively new to this forum as well. I started without knowing how to get hold of a PV. Had a few hard knocks and learnt things the hard way.

What I can say is if there is a will, there will be a while. Look for clues through the past threads and Google.

Times like this where the enforcement is strict, I doubt there will be anyone who will openly leak out any information.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

wattageous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Dongdaemun, Seoul
Being verified doesn't make any difference if you keep up with this act of desperation. The level of resourcefulness you portrayed makes me think that you shouldn't be fooling with the law ie. vaping.

It takes a little more than just the will to get off the analogs and getting a PV. Use some imagination - or as much as you can afford.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Dianhoonho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Chinaphilipore
Indeed chill guys...there's no point to all these warnings and rants...seems that the more rants there is, the more posts there is.

3 months into vaping and I got 3 love letters, people must hit the wall and hurt themselves before learning.

I want to fight and fear no one...but I fear for my wallet and my sorry ... when I kena fine or worst, no $$ and land in the dark cell.

Now, I just want to vape quietly...hide in dark corner and be happy with what I have till I see the lights again.

My 2 cents worth...don't flame me. :p

ridermaut99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
FINE City
well bro vaping in sg is like taking drugs, if you're caught buying, selling or using by the authorities, you'll be fined, i wouldn't mind sharing with you about where to get this and that , but only if i really know you, the hsa might pose like a newbie looking for ecigs and set up an entrapment, they've already did the damage to some local sites selling ecigs before...

Neok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Its a FINE Country
I myself was too kan chiong in the first place as well... so I got blasted
but its ok for me as it the learning curve and while blasted, there is advise as well...
slowly build the relationship well and you will be rewarded...
honestly speaking.. as a newbie.. I had got PM requesting for info.. I too dare not reveal too much...
for the safety of all parties..

J.Emp

Verified Member
Aug 11, 2013
Babel
It's really interesting to realize how similar this place is to BMT, every few months one group of newbies enter, POP and slowly fade into the shadows and soon a new group will come in yet again.

I believe everyone's start is more or less the same, initially we all drove blindly and sooner than we know, we found our way out.

Anyways, hope you find your way soon and when you do, Vape On and Vape Safe!

Dianhoonho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Chinaphilipore
Hahaha, i've read alot already ley. i've had a little help by some bros already as well. but both directions they pointed me in was very expensive! Hahaha, so i'm still hoping more light will be shown to me as time passes! ^^

There's unlikely to be cheap options especially locally since it's not allowed. Prices u pay are for hazard/risks...unless u cross the border, then it's cheap...but of cos u will have to carry the risks/hazards of cu$tom.

EU6EN3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
red dot
Hahaha, i've read alot already ley. i've had a little help by some bros already as well. but both directions they pointed me in was very expensive! Hahaha, so i'm still hoping more light will be shown to me as time passes! ^^

Bro... confirm its expensive one..... Why???? reason is...

Just like some bros here mention, this is illegal in SG, no one will risk their link and supplies for you. Especially when you suddenly pop in. And just for your info, dun have the ideal that local source is cheap... Its much much more expensive as compared to JB. Reason being that they have to bear the risk of stocks caught up at custom and freight charges. So the price can be double as of what you can get across the bridge.

My advice to you is "dun put all your eggs into one basket." - "Break'em up into scramble eggs" & lastly, label them as "food not eggs." Hope this will helps you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread