• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi all, I'm new(hope this thread isn't stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vantage07

Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
PSisLand
hi

still think for you to start out its best to get a simpler kit across the water and try out how much of vaping do you like and how much you can evaluate from there whether or not to quit analog.

Rather than getting some local source stuff at kill-people-put-fire price cos of commodity scarcity..

many like me went through the dreadful experience of getting stuff detained and certainly its no fun. Hope your persistency pays and good luck in your journey.

Neok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Its a FINE Country
lol local price is around double of the US prices, but oh well when you are desperate money holds no meaning. hahaha

aren't we here to help out one another... y jack up the price so high...
understand that you/some risk the risk of getting the stuff and wanted some profit... but not to sky levels
sooner or later, customers will go away... my2cents...

Sigmazxcs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
The Land of ERP and Pee-A-Pee
understand that you/some risk the risk of getting the stuff and wanted some profit... but not to sky levels

It's a demand and supply thing. When there's a demand, people will eventually need to bring more in. Bringing one or two is easy, but when you are a supplier, you are talking about ordering in the tens and hundred. Your capital aside, getting caught alone will set you back 10grand I heard. If you are the one selling, are you sure you're gonna let customer have it at, let say, 50% mark up? Chances are 50% mark up isn't gonna cover for your summon for illegal import of contraband items like these.

Neok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Its a FINE Country
It's a demand and supply thing. When there's a demand, people will eventually need to bring more in. Bringing one or two is easy, but when you are a supplier, you are talking about ordering in the tens and hundred. Your capital aside, getting caught alone will set you back 10grand I heard. If you are the one selling, are you sure you're gonna let customer have it at, let say, 50% mark up? Chances are 50% mark up isn't gonna cover for your summon for illegal import of contraband items like these.

hmmmm.. ya true.. but sure there's isn't only few supplies around.. surely there's more than few...:)

Neok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Its a FINE Country
even thou if there are a lot of suppliers, their prices will be almost the same.....
they absorb the risks for us....
so if really if we find that their prices not worth it, then we can look to be the one taking risks.

haizz.. sometimes really bo bianz....ai lai mai sua.... :)

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City

If you do not want sky high price, the only way is do it yourself. Look around this forum and some might tell you thru pm on how to do it.

Reading this thread, i have to agree that unless one can get it himself, it's really fair and square to pay higher price due to the risk involved for availabilities. I am grateful for couple of PMs so far and not a bargainer in respect of the help being offered. Think of basing on the current revised price of analogs x a month's supply. For up to 30 sticks daily smoker myself, it's defo worth paying more for a good start up and save and minimize health damage on a long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread