• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi All newbies out there =) ... including me actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

loserkid1995

Sep 30, 2013
Singapore
  • Deleted by Syn007
  • Reason: No sourcing here

kcirederf

Aug 19, 2013
singapore
Ok guys ... no need for burning anyone here ... I don't think we should assume he is 1995 ... however loserkid ... this thread is to share information ... any burning or sourcing I would appreciate if you can do it in another thread or PM each other to your hearts content ...

And just some advice ... relax loserkid ... don't get offended so easily lol ... just a forum ... if you are not 1995 just explain and people will be glad to help ... if you are 1995 i'll just be speechless and facepalm ... I'll clarify on other's behalf that the community here have our own reasons and problems that hurts and that's why we welcome like minded people and discourage others ... they are not being mean ... we just don't want anyone going through what we went through .. lets not forget that only a single weak link is needed to jeopardize this fragile community ...

Thank you for your understanding loserkid =)

Have a great day guys ... Happy vaping

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
Good respond from u Bro Kcirederf . We are not here to rub in on anyone. As stated in the newbie thread, please be clear that this forum is meant for ppl who is trying to quit smoking and all else has failed. If vaping is a hip thing, it is strongly discourage. Secondly, we do not want any youngster to go into the footstep we have gone thru (picking up smoking). If you don't smoke, there is no real reason to vape. Yes, we are cautious and will be very cautious on anyone who don't bother to introduce them and start asking everyone for sources. Please be mindful, we have gone thru this "ritual" and this "ritual" will stay for all newbies. So mix around ask question, look at old thread and you will learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread