Hi All - Software to OSUB PLUS 80W

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Does anyone have a software to OSUB PLUS 80W TC ? My vape is broken and this is the only way that's will help.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Vendors who sell it---see if they will assist.
re: OSUB PLUS 80W TC - Google Search
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will advise.
Phone: (704) 696-8900.
Support: SMOK® | Innovation Keeps Changing the Vaping Experience
email: support@smoktech.com
ECF Sources:
ECF smok dealer: VapeSourcing Vapesourcing
Vape Shop Online E-Cigarette & E-liquid Best For Sale
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/verashu.262193/#profile-post-71627
Why a bad rap?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Does anyone have a software to OSUB PLUS 80W TC ? My vape is broken and this is the only way that's will help.
Howdy and welcome :)

It’s a SMOK mod so “it’s broken” doesn’t surprise me.
I don’t know if or to what degree SMOK even provides software support. A software issue wouldn’t be my first worry though.
SMOK is well known for decent design and very very poor execution. The insides of the mods are often garbage. Poor and unprotected solder joints, bad machining, inadequate support structures, very very poor jarring resistance.

My first suspicion would be an actual hardware failure. Return it if you possibly can and buy basically anything other than a SMOK product in the future.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
If you are receiving that error then you have the wrong firmware.

What makes you think your problem is firmware related? And just because a device allows a firmware update, that does not mean the manufacture will provide an update. The OSUB Plus 80 is 3+ years old since it’s release – well beyond any support window the majority (if not all) of Chinese manufactures provide. If the manufacture does not provide a FW update, or even the original FW, then I would be very hesitant trying some file that was just found on the internet. And not just for the risk of your device, but the risk of your computer as well.

How long have you owned the OSUB Plus? Might be time to cut your losses and purchase something newer.

Reactions: bombastinator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread