Hi all. TheGunmin here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGunmin

Oct 20, 2014
NYc
I'm pretty new to vaping. Started about 2 months ago and decided to join up here because I was sure I'd have plenty of questions about future upgrades and the like. I'd also be more than happy to help out anyone else I can with any info I might be able accurately provide.

My setup is pretty simple, nothing fancy. I have a vision spinner 2 (V.V) and GS H2 Clearo's. They've been great so far but for all the research I did, I didn't realize that the clearomizers are disposable/stop functioning after a few weeks. I've watched mainly reviews on batteries and tanks and all of them failed to mention tanks/coil lifespan :( no biggy. GS H2's are 89cents a pop from china, they are pretty cheap.

Okay so the big reason as to why Im here right now :p

I recently purchased a Kanger T3s (It'll get here tomorrow) and no where does it say (not even on their main website) what the tank is made of!

Can someone tell me please, is it cheapo plastic or will it stand up to most juices? :confused:

PS: I mainly Vape 'Rob' ejuice from MtBV and fruity flavors, nothing dark, citrus-y or spicy like cinnamon.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here!:)

The Kanger T3S is a plastic tank. Here is a great resource regarding "tank cracking" eliquid by ECF member Baditude: Something Safe for Cinnamon and Citrus Flavors

Make sure to open all his links! Two of those links are:

* A blog post by ECF member The Ocelot titled "EEEKKK it's Melting".
* A "HUGE" list of juice and flavorings that may cause problems as far as cracking, fogging, or etching polycarbonate tanks (compiled by ECF member my4jewels).

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I like my T3S clearos and never had any problems with them. But I don"t vape tank crackers--I figure that if it can crack polycarbonate, it doesn't belong in my lungs. :D

I believe MBV has a list (or posts warnings) of juices that may be dangerous for plastic tanks... If you're not sure, send them an email and ask.

Good luck! Hope you like your new T3s claeros.

TheGunmin

Oct 20, 2014
NYc
I vaped for the best part of a year using T3s every day.

Unless you go looking for tank crackers, you'll be fine.

:)

Yeah I really love my T3s. I've only ever had GS H2 to compare to anything. IMHO I think those are the best disposables, Loved the vapor and flavor production up until they died out. I figured I'd rather pour my money into a slightly higher quality tank the t3s. But didn't realize the T3s was also susceptible to cracking/fogging. Im getting a little fog after my first tank of Rob juice and I have another 30ml bottle of Rob waiting. Plus other 15ml bottles of Spurburry, Afternoon Delight and Blue Moo.

I'm really tired of being scared of what juice will reek what havoc. I hear BVC's are all the rage, so I'm gonna wait until some new models come out that are well suited for Vision Spinner 2 w/out adapters and all that other funny business. I'm not a cloud chaser or anything, I just want a tank that can stand up to any juice and allow me to chain-vape (mildly) without all those other bells/whistles and moving parts.. I need the AK-47 of clearomizers with BVC.

I like single coils. I got about 10 GS H2 coming my way, and I'll try to survive on those and my T3s until some new and simple glass BVC clearos come out.

Im all about ease of use, which is why (to me) dripping seems ridiculous or any other method of vaping that isn't as simple as fill a tank and enjoy. I thought the point of e-cigs was simple and clean, not giant monstrosities that looks like something that could detonate a pack of C4.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread