• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexFan

Jul 24, 2011
Ovilla
Update...

We visited the Richardson Vaporescence on Thursday. Very friendly, very helpful staff. It looks like they have a large supply of juice. They sell 60/40 PG/VG. Limited supply of PVs, but options in every size. I'm pretty sure I saw one guy vaping with a modified BBQ grill with a car battery...lol I picked an eGo-T and she picked a 510. We're still in the learning curve, but so far, so good. The eGo was smaller in person than it looked online, so I'm comfortable with it.

One thing I just noticed is that our PVs don't have a manufacturer's name anywhere on the PV, the instructions, or on the box they came in. The Joye model that I see online has their name all over it. Is the one I bought a knockoff, and if so, should I be concerned? Seems to me that a knockoff would be less expensive than the 79.00 I paid for it. I know brick n mortar stores will be more, but I'm questioning what I purchased now. I don't mind paying a bit more, since we needed some training, and I like supporting local trade.

Called store & asked a few questons. The 510-T is displayed with two batteries, two cartos and the other blank tanks, etc. She wanted the passthru as well. I "assumed" that we'd be coming home with the 510-T starter kit plus the passthru, but they kept one of the batteries, gave us a passthru and charged us 15.00 extra for good measure. A new battery to replace the one we didn't get is 25 bucks, so I'm feeling a little sour about this experience so far. I'll be going back to the store this afternoon or tomorrow, so I'll let you know how it works out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread