Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonscf3

Sep 24, 2013
Deeside, wales
Hello all, I've been a smoker for 19 years and in all that time I've quit smoking only twice, but one lasted over 18 months. Why I started again after that I'll never know!!!!

Myself and the wife are hoping to get into vaping as a healthy alternative to smoking.

I currently smoke approximately 15-20 a day dependent on working hours etc.

Thanks.

Jon

nmackan

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Turkiye
Hi Jon. Welcome to ECF. The chance is to find right liquid and passable device when you find them there will be no cigarette quitting problem. I did not intend to quit. I loved smoking a very hard smoker I was. Some day I found myself I can not take them stinkies anymore.
Go get ego type batteries and ce4v3 type clearos these will keep you for a long time. Just dont forget to get spares 2 batteries atleast 2 clearos for you only. also coil head spares too

Jonscf3

Sep 24, 2013
Deeside, wales
Thanks guys.

I ordered an innoking AIO PCC kit from ukecigstore to start with after watching various reviews etc.

I was hoping to get it last Monday as I ordered it the Friday before but I'm still waiting over a week later!! Stalking the postman is an understatement!

They said I will have to waith 3 weeks (15 working days) from the day of posting before they will chase Royal Mail! So a bit gutted and tempted to order from somewhere else and ask for a refund. And send it back (if it ever arrives!!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread