Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome!:)

If you are interested in learning more about e-cigarettes (and all the parts and pieces) below are some blog posts by ECF member Baditude that I highly recommend for someone new to vaping or looking to upgrade.

1. A Good Starter's Setup for a Beginning Vapor
2. Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods
3. Proper terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments.
4. Something Safe for Cinnamon and Citrus Flavors

And here are a few more on "vaping terminology".

1. A – Z E-Cig Glossary
2. e-Cigarette Jargon and Terms – eCig 101
3. Vaping Glossary - what does it all mean?
4. ECF Abbreviations 101

#4 is very handy when trying to decipher ECF members "slang"

txjim

Jul 14, 2014
Lively, Texas
Welcome you old geezer. Maybe we need to start a sub forum for us old folk that are well past the half century mark. But, given the life expectancy of most forums, we'd probably outlive the youngsters and be left dangling. But hey, I dangle anyway. Hey, how about that Susan~S? Now, that gal is a ton of help. I think she has every wiki link to anything ever related to vaping that's ever been made. Too bad I wasn't younger, I'd..... well, never mind. Anyway, welcome and good luck with your new journey!

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
Might want to give yourself a little more time. I blew a lotta money buying things before I got oriented in the whole vape world. Landed in a good place but, still.

An MVP is nice. I do like Innokin. Especially their iClear 30s. Nice tank. Something of a juice hog but I can fog a room with it. :)

I ended up with a VTR myself. Some say it's bulky and heavy. But I kinda like that about it. Lot of the tube mods feel like fairy wands or something equally delicate. And I'm a bit of a klutz. I'd worry all the time about breaking something like an eVic. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread