Hi and a Vision Spinner II question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOccasionalVaper

Jun 29, 2015
Hello ECF, I'd like to say hi to everyone and introduce myself a long with a question that is somehow answered in a way, like if not A, then its B or C, but neither of the answers solved my problem until I myself stumbled upon my fix. I'm a fully transitioned e-cig user, happy and satisfied with myself that I cut the 1.5 pack-a-day routine for good. Through a period of about 18 months, plus or minus, I went through the basic starter eGo and eVod kits, and some more advanced stuff, not much but you can probably catch my drift. Now I'm here with a Vision Spinner II battery, all beat up and brought to its limits, and a emow atomizer. I'm ok with the combo, suits my needs and tastes, but the battery freaked out. In the middle of a vape this morning it stopped working, with out a warning or anything. 3 flashes no mater what I do. On/Off doesn't make any difference, neither does charging, it charges alright seemingly. My clumsy move actually found the source, in the picture attached is a photo of the opened battery, and a component of it marked, I used it as a grip to try to take out the small pcb and try to figure it out, and it broke of. After i held it down not to lose it, the cig lit up the juice :). What is it and can I get ahold of something like that so i can fix it? Anyone know?

Attachments

• IMG_20150629_234914.JPG
    IMG_20150629_234914.JPG
    681.1 KB · Views: 18

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
I wouldn't even try to fix that. You're holding a pipe bomb, not a battery. You need a new one :) Those eGo-type batteries are disposable/expendable. All batteries wear out through use. You have expended the useful life of that one. You really wouldn't want to short it out. I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread