Hi and Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

timemachine

Jun 1, 2018
Hi and hello to all. I have been lurking in this forum for some quite sometime now. This forum helps me a lot from A - Z about vaping world and then finally decided to register . I tried e -cig first back in 2016 last me about solid 3 days then when back again to cigarettes. I'm a 30 sticks Marlboro Red guy a day. I have been smoking almost 15 years. I think this is the longest time I quit the Reds finally since January 1 2018 up to now I never touched or lit a single cigarette and I am certainly 101% sure that I will not go back to that crap. Started out on a mouth to lung rda/rdta .1st month 18mg nic, 2nd month 12mg, 3rd 6mg and the 4th when to direct to lung with a 3mg of nic 70/30 VG/PG . I have mostly have drippers rda's and I enjoy the hell out this RDA's (Goon, Recoil Rebel, and the Kryten).:thumbs:

p.s
Sorry for the typos. this is not my native language .:banana:

timemachine

Jun 1, 2018
Welcome and congratulations. Always great to discover where your sweet spot falls. Are you squonking yet? If not hide your wallet, lot of squonk junkies here on ECF.

Thank you.
A good friend gifted me a Pulse BF 24 RDA (still in the box) on my 4 months off cigarette. He's the one who introduced vaping to me I find dripping is more enjoyable to me but I might try it soon. He's a squonk guy. Funny that was exactly what he told me to hide my wallet.

p.s
Sorry for the typos. this is not my native language .

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Welcome aboard :)

Spell check fixes my typos and I hope for the best with what comes out ;)

Congrats on being smoke free for so many months :D
I find spell check lacking when it comes to vaping terminology. Have to edit on the phone regularly thanks to spell check .

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi and hello to all. I have been lurking in this forum for some quite sometime now. This forum helps me a lot from A - Z about vaping world and then finally decided to register . I tried e -cig first back in 2016 last me about solid 3 days then when back again to cigarettes. I'm a 30 sticks Marlboro Red guy a day. I have been smoking almost 15 years. I think this is the longest time I quit the Reds finally since January 1 2018 up to now I never touched or lit a single cigarette and I am certainly 101% sure that I will not go back to that crap. Started out on a mouth to lung rda/rdta .1st month 18mg nic, 2nd month 12mg, 3rd 6mg and the 4th when to direct to lung with a 3mg of nic 70/30 VG/PG . I have mostly have drippers rda's and I enjoy the hell out this RDA's (Goon, Recoil Rebel, and the Kryten).
Welcome and glad you joined.
Great choices, you just hit the jackpot of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread