Hi everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookinoobi

Nov 10, 2019
I'm an old ex smoker (yikes) who had just found vaping. I just received my first rta, a squape e motion, sooo beautiful and I just felt happy as a kid on christmas! I'm still researching for a mod, can't wait!

Went to a vape shop and had a wonderful experience, they where so happy to help, gave me a taste of some cuban cigar disposable thingy and I was instantly 100% vaper 4 ever! The flavors, the smooth feeling of the vapor just WOW!

I love cuban cigars a but hate smoking them, my first batch of DIY N.E.T. is already steeping.

vaping should be mandatory* for smokers. I've been reading like a maniac for days and I feel so relieved to know that very soon I'll be able to have all the flavor and none of the harmful combustion smoke.

Cheers to all vapers on earth!
Live long and vapor for all!

*I think mandatory is not the right word because it's authoritarian, but somebody may hit the nail and help me with my english.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: vicsch

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
I'm an old ex smoker (yikes) who had just found vaping. I just received my first rta, a squape e motion, sooo beautiful and I just felt happy as a kid on christmas! I'm still researching for a mod, can't wait!

Went to a vape shop and had a wonderful experience, they where so happy to help, gave me a taste of some cuban cigar disposable thingy and I was instantly 100% vaper 4 ever! The flavors, the smooth feeling of the vapor just WOW!

I love cuban cigars a but hate smoking them, my first batch of DIY N.E.T. is already steeping.

Vaping should be mandatory for smokers. I've been reading like a maniac for days and I feel so relieved to know that very soon I'll be able to have all the flavor and none of the harmful combustion smoke.

Cheers to all vapers on earth!
Live long and vapor for all!
Hello to u hun & welcome to the forum or forums..
Yes vaping is soooo much funner than those nasty-cigs. Any day..
I was sold on it the 1st drag or vape of the 1st mod. I bought over a year ago & I still have it & it's my favorite it's the Vaporesso Luxe Nano mod. & u can buy it without the tank & put ur own on it or buy the kit but I love it, its jus' 1 of the assorted 16 devices I have !!
& i love-em all !!
But good luck w/ ur vaping & Lets all jus' Vape on !!

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think someone is saying your flavoring may be gross, not sure.

Lots of new vapers start with tobacco flavors and branch out, some just stick to what they know, some do both.

Well welcome to ECF and thank you for your enthusiasm.

I do not believe vaping should be mandatory for smokers, honestly. Some of them just aren't ready and that kind of mandate... eh.

Well, welcome to ECF. Hope the love affair with vaping continues on....
Anna

Rookinoobi

Nov 10, 2019
Hello to u hun & welcome to the forum or forums..
Yes vaping is soooo much funner than those nasty-cigs. Any day..
I was sold on it the 1st drag or vape of the 1st mod. I bought over a year ago & I still have it & it's my favorite it's the Vaporesso Luxe Nano mod. & u can buy it without the tank & put ur own on it or buy the kit but I love it, its jus' 1 of the assorted 16 devices I have !!
& i love-em all !!
But good luck w/ ur vaping & Lets all jus' Vape on !!

Thank you very much I'm going to add it to the list! :)

Rookinoobi

Nov 10, 2019
Welcome to ECF:thumbs:
If you have any questions at all just Ask Away:D

Thank you very much! I have endless questions because everything is completely new to me.

Right now I'm looking to visually match a squape e motion with a box mod or a regulated tube mod like the nunchaku 2, wich I found a bit too big.

I don't yet fully understand the thing with the ohms coils tc and compatibility issues between different pods mods etc, and such.

Hhowever, I think I want to vape low nic and taper it down on a low watt mtl, I'm looking also for new flavors and fully open to try different setups.

Any wisdom would be greatly appreciated as I tend to dive headlong into things!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Vaping should be mandatory for smokers. I've been reading like a maniac for days and I feel so relieved to know that very soon I'll be able to have all the flavor and none of the harmful combustion smoke.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Your preaching to a enthusiastic quior here, so we agree 100% with you !! In order to insure that you will be able to continue vaping, might like to read and joined the fight against the ANTZ = Anti Nicotine and Tobacco Zealots. Might like to visit:
CASAA
Legislation News
I vape, I vote.
You're very welcome thanks! :)
If you like other particular reply(s), you can click "like" (the thumbs up) icon,or other icons, at bottom right hand corner of this post (Thumbs up symbol), this action will notify the poster of your chosen noted response.

Rookinoobi

Nov 10, 2019
I think someone is saying your flavoring may be gross, not sure.

Lots of new vapers start with tobacco flavors and branch out, some just stick to what they know, some do both.

Well welcome to ECF and thank you for your enthusiasm.

I do not believe vaping should be mandatory for smokers, honestly. Some of them just aren't ready and that kind of mandate... eh.

Well, welcome to ECF. Hope the love affair with vaping continues on....
Anna

Oh I understand about the flavoring issue, I always liked the complex aroma of cuban cigars and I think that burning them works against that, vaping nic with a cigar flavor seems appealing to me as a begginer, I'm sure this will change given the amazing array of flavors available!

Yes you're right, I'm sorry, mandatory is not the correct word, I mean something very readily available for everyone.

Thanks I'm so happy to have found vaping, I was literally buying my first pack of cigarettes in decades when my brain yelled: WAIT! vaping is far better! so I put he pack down and bought some candy instead. It's been three weeks of intense reading :D

Reactions: stols001

Rookinoobi

Nov 10, 2019
Pick a better nick. Yikes.
Glad you found a flavor you can tolerate.
Vivat vaporium!

To be fair it was my very first knowledge about vaping, and I found the vaping experience to be lightyears better than smoking a cigar, wich is kinda the golden standard. I was completely blown away!

I'll search for different nick sources, I also bought some crazy flavors but I have no mod yet so I'm really excited to build my first coil and all that!

Thanks for your help! :)

Rookinoobi

Nov 10, 2019
Welcome and glad you joined.
Your preaching to a enthusiastic quior here, so we agree 100% with you !! In order to insure that you will be able to continue vaping, might like to read and joined the fight against the ANTZ = Anti Nicotine and Tobacco Zealots. Might like to visit:
CASAA
Legislation News
I vape, I vote.

If you like other particular reply(s), you can click "like" (the thumbs up) icon,or other icons, at bottom right hand corner of this post (Thumbs up symbol), this action will notify the poster of your chosen noted response.

Thank you for the info I do support the movement for Free Vapor however I wasn't fortunate enough to born in the USA like some of my ancestors so I deem a bit inapropiate to get involved directly, however I completely agree with you and all vapers have my wholeheartedly support, keep up the education process and flood the internet with the true information. Sadly, greed knows no boundaries and often foster lies and it's the citizens who pay the price.

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
To be fair it was my very first knowledge about vaping, and I found the vaping experience to be lightyears better than smoking a cigar, wich is kinda the golden standard. I was completely blown away!

I'll search for different nick sources, I also bought some crazy flavors but I have no mod yet so I'm really excited to build my first coil and all that!

Thanks for your help! :)
You've got me all wrong :D. I was talking about your forum nickname! I was thinking it'll become awkward when you're no longer a rookie or a newbie, that's all.

What country are you from? You can add it to your profile so people will know.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
y, greed knows no boundaries and often foster lies and it's the citizens who pay the price.
If you can safely advocate for vaping in your country, please take advantage of that privilege.
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name,click. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Thank you very much! I have endless questions because everything is completely new to me.

Right now I'm looking to visually match a squape e motion with a box mod or a regulated tube mod like the nunchaku 2, wich I found a bit too big.

I don't yet fully understand the thing with the ohms coils tc and compatibility issues between different pods mods etc, and such.

Hhowever, I think I want to vape low nic and taper it down on a low watt mtl, I'm looking also for new flavors and fully open to try different setups.

Any wisdom would be greatly appreciated as I tend to dive headlong into things!

Excellent, a curious new member. We're always happy to help the open-minded learn. Here are a few tips that came to mind on reading your post:
  • Pod mods generally have to be used with the same brand pods.
  • Non-pod mods are used with tanks (like your Squape). They have a standard connection, so a tank can be used with any mod except a pod mod.
  • Two varieties of mods are regulated mods and mech mods. With a regulated mod, you can turn the power up or down. They also have a number of safety features. Mech mods are simpler. They don't have the same safety features and the power is determined by the coil's resistance (measured in ohms) and the batteries' state of charge. You probably want a regulated mod (the Nunchaku 2 is regulated).
    • You may hear about Ohm's law. If you're using a regulated mod, you don't need to worry about it. If you're using a mech mod, you need to know it thoroughly to vape safely.
    • Regulated mods can have an internal battery or one or more replaceable batteries.
  • You do need to know a bit about batteries to vape safely on any sort of a mod. Baditude's post Battery Basics for Mods is a great introduction. It'll tell you what you need to know to pick a battery and use it properly in a regulated mod, and it's a good introduction to the topic if you prefer a mech mod. If you want to learn more about batteries, search for Mooch's blog and take a look at some of Baditude's other posts.
I hope that helps. Feel free to ask about anything and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread