Hi everyone. I am a Vape Product Reviewer on YouTube Joe Vapes Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeVapesReviews

Sep 20, 2018
Welcome to ECF Joe.

Can I make a suggestion? If you ever become successful enough with your reviews to the point where a product will carry your name, please have said product gold plated and send it Jai Haze! :lol:

Good luck with your reviews. :thumb:
Yes I will definitely will remember you. I want to just have fun making these reviews but if the off chance that I blow up, I will defiantly do that. Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Favorite Reviewer- If I had to say one then I would go with Vapingwithtwisted420. He has always been one I've enjoyed over the years. Some of the reviewers but not all seem to have this higher pedestal they put themselves on and the viewers are just peasants. In my opinion its very off putting. There is a a few others I enjoy a lot but twisted is my top 10 that holds equal standings to me. Nobody is my number one exactly in that group.

How long did I smoke- I smoked since I was 12 years old. I am 33 now. So roughly 20 years. I got into a bad habit of vaping and smoking for several years. Then I dropped the nasty sticks completely around 1 year ago. So nice to be able to breath again.

My first device - Oh gosh. Throw back moment. I used a MAP tank on a Provari Mod. That was around 2010? Something like that. Where I lived I remember people asking me what the heck was I doing, since they were almost sure I was walking around smoking weed in the open. lol... Vaping was not as widely known as it is now. For good and for bad unfortunately.

Anyways, thanks for welcoming me to the group.
Thanks for the feedback. Best of luck with your channel.
Cheers
I

Didn't "vapingwithTwisted420" bow to pressure and change his name to "VapingwithTwisted419"?
Roxanne...The "Johns" have spoken. Gotta pay them bills and such.

It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. (no pun intended)

I

JoeVapesReviews

Sep 20, 2018
Welcome. I liked your videos. :thumb:

Normally I am not keen on all reviews and/or reviewers. Not reviewing Vaporfi is always a good start.

Vape on dude! :D
Thanks so much for the support and I really appreciate you stopping by the channel. Getting the channel to grow organically is going to take time but interactions like this form the vape community will make it go by in no time. I will defiantly heed your advice and stay away from that website. Appreciate the welcome to the group.
Vape on Bro!

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
Thanks so much for the support and I really appreciate you stopping by the channel. Getting the channel to grow organically is going to take time but interactions like this form the vape community will make it go by in no time. I will defiantly heed your advice and stay away from that website. Appreciate the welcome to the group.
Vape on Bro!

The main thing is transparency. Keep it clear when you spend your money on product and such or if a product is a gift or loaner. That's why a lot of people like Phil but have a problem with a certain bearded fellow.

Then just don't over hype something, I mean if it's a good product that's great but watch for the best ever and game changer kind of talk. There are times things like that come out but no way is it every week or month, lol.

Lastly, don't be afraid of giving bad reviews. If something just doesn't work or is too much for what it is tell people. You don't have to bash a product or the company but if it has problems, it has problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread