Hi everyone! I'm new =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v3r1t4s

Jul 12, 2012
Canada
Well let me introduce myself and tell everyone why i'm here.
I'm 28, from canada, been smoking since i was 19, and i've had it up to ^ <--there with cigarettes! Been doing some research here on the forum, havnt quite made up my mind what hardware i want, but I WILL make the jump to vapor. I already have for other medicinals, why not reduce harm to my body while I have this silly nicotine addiction, right?
Not that easy for us smokers in Canada to make that jump, our lazy government doesn't seem all that interested in our health it seems, couldn't be bothered to test them, So alas here I am.

I would like to purchase hardware from a canadian vendor if possible, as i know i will have to look for other sources for e juice w/ nic =(
Anyone have any recommendations for a good model from a reliable canadian vendor??

recidivus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2012
Canada
www.youtube.com
Greeting fellow arctic wastelander!

There's Canadian software vendors. Get 5 posts (no spam pls), wait an hour, you can request here
Many of them offer a decent range of hardware also.

As to recommendations...what are your requirements? I have only used 2 kits to date, and I found both decent. Started on a bloog for its form factor, it got me off tobacco but left me wanting a li. Shortly after I got an ego-c and a handful of clearomizers, and am enjoying every vape. Next on my list is a variable volt, but that's further down the road when I actually have some moneys set aside.

So, I guess I'm recommending an ego-c as a place to start. Even the basic 650 batteries are solid performers, last me the day. I am somewhat biased as it's what I'm using, and I won't recommend something I haven't used yet.

Last edited:

v3r1t4s

Jul 12, 2012
Canada
I'm aware of the vendors list (sorta why i'm here, hehe, tryin not to spam =)

Thanks for the advice, I'm not sure what I need exactly, simple, i think manual not auto, although I just had a thought.
I recently purchased a omicron v2 vaporizer (The Omicron v2 Matte Black) and i just saw a what they call a ce2 cartomizer, it says its and Ego-W for 3.7 volt(Ego-W) Under its desc it says it can be used with my omicron. Does that mean I could buy this item and then be able to use it as an e cig with e juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread