Status
Not open for further replies.

alangoooo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2013
Honolulu, HI
Hi Everyone,

My name is Alan, originally from California, the 510, but moved to Hawaii (plan on moving back next year) and I started vaping about a year ago to help slow down on cigarettes. I have been smoking for about two years so I know it's easy to quit but I started feeling like i was relying on them so I wanted to start getting off them early.

My first vape was the Lavatube because I work near a Volcano store and they gave me a discount. Recently, a friend introduced me to mechanical mods and gave me a Pisces T as my first mod. I gave my friend that one and picked up a Turtle Ship Geobukseon mod today with a Patriot Atomizer and I love it so much. (I know these are high-end mods I think, and I won't be changing it out anytime soon until I get further understanding and hopefully make vaping a hobby)

Hopefully throughout the next few months, I will be able to learn more and more about building different coils and learn about ohms and all of that so i can build atomizers to my liking and purposes. I know a tiny bit so far but all information would be much appreciated!

Last edited:

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
You now have your 5 posts which provide you the ability to post in other Forums. You seem to know your interests. There are Forums here on those topics. Go and read and ask your questions. Many experienced members here to help you find what you are looking for.

Welcome to ECF and enjoy your exploring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread