Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Just came to say hi, and im the user for about a year already and i didnt post anything yet lol :D
Anyway I hope if ill need any help ill get it here :confused:

A year?! You've been missing out. Even though it took you all this time :D we're really glad you're here now. Welcome. And yes trust me if you need help or have any questions you'll find them right here. Everyone is really supportive here.

radekpol

Feb 12, 2014
Illinois
Well, first of all i'm having couple devices that i'm using. All of them joyetech (So far my one and only favorite company) lol :p

Anyway, im having eVic, eVic Supreme, eMode, and eCom. I also have some small ones such as Vuse and two MarkTen (both of them i got for free) :D
Now the problem that i have is regarding the eVic Supreme. Check my other post regarding that matter.

Unfortunately, i have no clue how to connect the other post with this one so you could read everything in one thread. This is the reason why I mentioned my problem here.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
after 5 posts it can take an hour sometimes before the system runs its checks and moves you into the appropriate membership levels to post elsewhere....but no worries....posting in the new members section is just fine for the time being....it gives the mods something to do :lol: *runs away*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread