Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Oh I see, that's kind of annoying. I haven't even bothered with any of the supermarket e cigs because they just don't seem worth trying.
Well - fair play to you. It took me over £500 to realise I was being taken for a ride with E-Lites and JacVapour.
JacVapour have moved on (though still too expensive) and the less said about E-Lites, the better. Greedy tobacco company selling 18p refills for £3.99.

Reactions: hazbaz1

nmackan

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Turkiye
Welcome my friend
Just clean the small leak whenever you notice them. It doesnt explode your battery but should be better to be cleaned.
You will be careful handling nicotine (I mean liquid) It is not like nicotine we get from cigarettes. This artificial nicotine is absorbed through skin. We get it in our mouth maybe through our nostrils and it is in our system. Again it is not as fast as cigarette nicotine. So we dont want to get extra nicotine while we are vaping.
I dont know your liquid what is the PG/VG rate but eventually your coils will collect gunk and either be dry burned or changed (Please refer to videos in youtube to learn how to's)
Most probably you tried to get it directly to your lungs and it harts when you get into your mouth first than inhale it will be smoother. Never get vape directly to your lungs harder than 6mg/ml nic.
I wish you a very quick success. Happy vapings.

hazbaz1

Nov 12, 2015
Welcome my friend
Just clean the small leak whenever you notice them. It doesnt explode your battery but should be better to be cleaned.
You will be careful handling nicotine (I mean liquid) It is not like nicotine we get from cigarettes. This artificial nicotine is absorbed through skin. We get it in our mouth maybe through our nostrils and it is in our system. Again it is not as fast as cigarette nicotine. So we dont want to get extra nicotine while we are vaping.
I dont know your liquid what is the PG/VG rate but eventually your coils will collect gunk and either be dry burned or changed (Please refer to videos in youtube to learn how to's)
Most probably you tried to get it directly to your lungs and it harts when you get into your mouth first than inhale it will be smoother. Never get vape directly to your lungs harder than 6mg/ml nic.
I wish you a very quick success. Happy vapings.
Hi, thanks for the advice. The liquid I'm using is a 70/30 PG/VG rate. How long usually will a coil last? Yeah I did try a lung hit and it was extremely strong!

Reactions: nmackan

nmackan

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Turkiye
Most probably leaking is the result of your high PG rate. PG's viscosity is less than VG. Anyway if you do not mind and liked the liquid this way dont need to change.
How long a coil lasts, mostly depends how much you are using. Anyway you mostly can understand because it provide less vapour less pleasure. Less VG Helps to prolong the life of coil. Instead of waiting a coil collect gunk, I used to dryburn after every finish. This will give you the chance to use it again and again. They suggest to dry burn after gunk collected I suggest with every fill before gunk messed. Anyhow you use it and one day it doesnt respond to dry burn and you change it.
You know these are all for pleasure dont ask which liquid? dont ask when to change? It wholly is on your lap. If you dont like the liquid change it. Either go to a vendor and try or look into internet for ingredients and peoples's comments on them. Still dont believe any one because you may not like a liquid while many others adore it.
If you can not get pleasure with the vape the coil is bad. these are all up to you.

papler

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2015
Switzerland
Hi everyone, just an update, I seem to have got the coil stuck to the base of the device... I can't unscrew it at all. Has this happened to anyone before? If it has, is it now stuck for good?
yes that happened to my evods as well back in the days :)
in addition to what TWich said: leave the base on the battery when you are doing this. It's easier to get a good grip with the battery than with just the base in you fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread