hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

casuald00d

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2018
the states of unitedness
just wanted to pop in to say hi. introductions are in order here. i'm an "experienced" vaper, whatever that means. i guess when i say it, what i mean is that i've been vaping for years now. i still have a lot to learn about vapes (like i really don't understand what's up with the vape "mods" and all their weird lingo yet) but i also have a little of my own insight to share. after all, i have been vaping for YEARS. yeah, that long.

it's also probably worth mentioning that i am an ex-smoker. was up to a pack a day before i made the jump to vaping. i've had a few cigs here and there since but i've basically quit. gotta say basically... lol. for now, i'm a vaper and full time at that.

for now, i'm just looking to see what's up with all my fellow vapers and what's new/cool in the vape scene. hoping this forum is as cool and helpful as it looks. :thumb:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    suddenly getting the impression that there's some weird "as cool as it gets" joke going on here... lol
    Lol. Many of us are older replaced the aim to be cool with the aim to just remember where the heck we put stuff and perhaps competence. I tend to just wing it and hope people correct me :)

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
    Sep 30, 2017
    Austin, Texas
    just wanted to pop in to say hi. introductions are in order here. i'm an "experienced" vaper, whatever that means. i guess when i say it, what i mean is that i've been vaping for years now. i still have a lot to learn about vapes (like i really don't understand what's up with the vape "mods" and all their weird lingo yet) but i also have a little of my own insight to share. after all, i have been vaping for YEARS. yeah, that long.

it's also probably worth mentioning that i am an ex-smoker. was up to a pack a day before i made the jump to vaping. i've had a few cigs here and there since but i've basically quit. gotta say basically... lol. for now, i'm a vaper and full time at that.

for now, i'm just looking to see what's up with all my fellow vapers and what's new/cool in the vape scene. hoping this forum is as cool and helpful as it looks. :thumb:

Welcome & hello (^^)/

djsvapour

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 2, 2012
    England and Wales
    Welcome to the ECF @casuald00d

I'd like to offer a warm welcome, but the thread isn't quite headed in that direction.

I wing it and pray. Cool never came into it. I know you'll do better... the odds are stacked in your favor. You are clearly not mad and maybe (?) like Jellyfish... epic start! Nice.

Dave

casuald00d

ECF Veteran
    Sep 16, 2018
    the states of unitedness
    Welcome to ECF! What are you currently vaping with?

my go-to is juul right now, but i'm considering moving to a new system or adopting refillable pods that are compatible with the juul so i can gain access to all that the world of e-juice entails instead of being limited to the handful of flavors juul offers. i actually opened up some threads looking for juice and vape advice here and have already received a wealth of helpful feedback, including the tip about the juul compatible refillable pod options. let me know if you have any suggestions!

Welcome to the ECF @casuald00d

I'd like to offer a warm welcome, but the thread isn't quite headed in that direction.

I wing it and pray. Cool never came into it. I know you'll do better... the odds are stacked in your favor. You are clearly not mad and maybe (?) like Jellyfish... epic start! Nice.

Dave

all hail the future jelly kings. first the oceans... and then the land! and they're already attacking our energy sector (lol): Jellyfish clog pipes of Swedish nuclear reactor forcing plant shutdown

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread