The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

hi everyone

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by casuald00d, Sep 16, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. casuald00d

casuald00d Full Member

just wanted to pop in to say hi. introductions are in order here. i'm an "experienced" vaper, whatever that means. i guess when i say it, what i mean is that i've been vaping for years now. i still have a lot to learn about vapes (like i really don't understand what's up with the vape "mods" and all their weird lingo yet) but i also have a little of my own insight to share. after all, i have been vaping for YEARS. yeah, that long.

it's also probably worth mentioning that i am an ex-smoker. was up to a pack a day before i made the jump to vaping. i've had a few cigs here and there since but i've basically quit. gotta say basically... lol. for now, i'm a vaper and full time at that.

for now, i'm just looking to see what's up with all my fellow vapers and what's new/cool in the vape scene. hoping this forum is as cool and helpful as it looks. :thumb:

• Like Like x 5
  2. jandrew

jandrew Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2013
    Winnipeg
    Welcome to the circus and congrats on quitting the cigarettes. Lots of experience on this forum, and we're glad to have yours. Do share what has been working for you (equipment, juice, etc).

• Like Like x 3
  3. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I'm as cool as it gets

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Eskie

Eskie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    Hi and welcome. This place can be as cool as it gets.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Letitia

Letitia Therion/Nano Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Welcome Casual, glad you found your way here.

• Like Like x 4
  6. casuald00d

casuald00d Full Member

suddenly getting the impression that there's some weird "as cool as it gets" joke going on here... lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. casuald00d

casuald00d Full Member

also, thanks for the warm welcome :thumbs:definitely seems like i found one hell of an active vaping community here at ECF (i assume that's what we call this forum for short, ya?)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Lol. Many of us are older replaced the aim to be cool with the aim to just remember where the heck we put stuff and perhaps competence. I tend to just wing it and hope people correct me :)

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Welcome to ECF I'm sure you will have fun and congrats on switching to vaping that's fantastic :)

Anna

• Like Like x 4
  10. MJCSD

MJCSD Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2014
    usa
    Hello and welcome to ecf

• Like Like x 2
  11. FΛDED

FΛDED Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2017
    USA
    Welcome & hello (^^)/

• Like Like x 2
  12. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.

• Like Like x 1
  13. EricMorr

EricMorr Senior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Pitman, NJ
    Welcome to ECF! What are you currently vaping with?

• Like Like x 1
  14. djsvapour

djsvapour ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2012
    England and Wales
    Welcome to the ECF @casuald00d

I'd like to offer a warm welcome, but the thread isn't quite headed in that direction.

I wing it and pray. Cool never came into it. I know you'll do better... the odds are stacked in your favor. You are clearly not mad and maybe (?) like Jellyfish... epic start! Nice.

Dave

• Like Like x 3
  15. casuald00d

casuald00d Full Member

my go-to is juul right now, but i'm considering moving to a new system or adopting refillable pods that are compatible with the juul so i can gain access to all that the world of e-juice entails instead of being limited to the handful of flavors juul offers. i actually opened up some threads looking for juice and vape advice here and have already received a wealth of helpful feedback, including the tip about the juul compatible refillable pod options. let me know if you have any suggestions!

all hail the future jelly kings. first the oceans... and then the land! and they're already attacking our energy sector (lol): Jellyfish clog pipes of Swedish nuclear reactor forcing plant shutdown

• Like Like x 2
  16. Diver9543

Diver9543 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2015
    Oklahoma City, OK, USA
    Hello and welcome to ECF. Yes, that is what we call it.

• Like Like x 2