Hi fellow vapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice Jack

Nov 12, 2019
Just to introduce myself. As a lifelong smoker, I gave up and adopted vaping when my daughter was diagnosed with terminal cancer. She had never smoked, but I knew I would smoke myself to death, with the worry of if.
That was 5 years ago and I have been vaping ever since, introducing my 88 year old mother to it, who had smoked since she was 18.
I am very happy with capes from Totally Wicked, also the friendliness and professionalism of their staff.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Just to introduce myself. As a lifelong smoker, I gave up and adopted vaping when my daughter was diagnosed with terminal cancer. She had never smoked, but I knew I would smoke myself to death, with the worry of if.
That was 5 years ago and I have been vaping ever since, introducing my 88 year old mother to it, who had smoked since she was 18.
I am very happy with capes from Totally Wicked, also the friendliness and professionalism of their staff.
Hi Janice and welcome to the ECF.
I also started with Totally Wicked (UK) way back in 2012.

Congratulations for 5 years smoke free!
I smoked for 27 years and fully expected to die with a cigarette in my hand. After trying for years to quit, I am forever grateful for this miracle innovation called vaping. It has saved my life!

Again Welcome to the ECF!
If you have any questions, problem, issues or just need to chat, you have discovered an amazing community of very resourceful and educated quitters here willing to lend a hand or an ear or a shoulder.

Cheers
I
P.S. Please add your location to your profile. :thumbs:

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Thank you for sharing your story, we need more members like you.

fourmedallions

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2010
Orlando, Florida

Hi Janice and welcome! I hope you get tremendous enjoyment from the forum. It is a great source for support and keeping up to date on...pretty much everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread